MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost Student Card Keenu General Discussion 4 09-25-2010 07:24 PM
Lost student card jh890 Academics 13 02-25-2010 09:56 AM
Lost Student Card Sticker katie_batt General Discussion 10 09-03-2009 08:30 PM
Lost ID Card Reno V First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 09-09-2008 11:48 AM

Lost my Student Card

Old 08-10-2011 at 01:31 PM   #1
NatalyaOtaku

Liked: 5 Times

Lost my Student Card
Yeah....I haven't had it since last year, and I think it's about time I go get a new one.
Anyone know the details on where I go to get it?

Also on the topic of student cards, is it true we wont be able to use them as bus passes this year?
Old 08-10-2011 at 01:34 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalyaOtaku View Post
Yeah....I haven't had it since last year, and I think it's about time I go get a new one.
Anyone know the details on where I go to get it?

Also on the topic of student cards, is it true we wont be able to use them as bus passes this year?
Registrar's Office, you have to pay for one if you lost it though. I think it's 30.

They still have the HSR sticker as long as you are an MSU member (I think it's 18+ units).
Old 08-10-2011 at 01:35 PM   #3
NatalyaOtaku

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Registrar's Office, you have to pay for one if you lost it though. I think it's 30.

They still have the HSR sticker as long as you are an MSU member (I think it's 18+ units).
Awesome, thanks!