MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Posters in Residences? TharuSiva Clubs & Groups 0 11-25-2013 11:14 AM
Party residences? Unregistered First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 04-12-2012 05:59 PM
Campus for Christ in residences. Amaryll General Discussion 37 03-11-2011 11:08 PM
Off-Campus residences,,, HELP!!!!!!!!HELP!!!! rickytheman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 07-18-2010 02:45 PM
are they still checking id in residences? macbaby07 Residence & Housing 5 09-10-2009 05:59 PM

MainCline Residences?

Old 06-13-2016 at 01:44 PM   #1
alui12

Liked: 0 Times

MainCline Residences?
Hey guys! I'm looking for places off-campus, and I came across this site:

mainclineres. com

Anyone know if it's legit or not? Do you know anyone that lived there?

Thanks!
Old 06-13-2016 at 04:17 PM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

It seems legit. I see people looking for subletters on the housing postboard on facebook. But it's definitely wise to go take a look as it looks like they reuse a ton of photos and those photos may not be accurate for what you'll be getting.
Old 06-16-2016 at 09:21 AM   #3
latzooa

Liked: 0 Times

Its legit! I just went by on Tuesday to check it out and it was actually nicer than expected. Everything is new from the paint job to the furniture and appliances since its only a year old, the property manager is very nice and it was just overall appealing. I suggest that you act now if you're interested in it because there isn't much space left!!