MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Help Re: McMaster E-Mail VastHorizon Computers & Tech 3 09-05-2010 07:05 PM
McMaster E-mail Huge Issues IbrahimH Computers & Tech 13 08-30-2010 10:28 AM
McMaster E-mail Lilylune First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-11-2010 06:52 AM
Mcmaster E-mail Question natashapoly Computers & Tech 5 01-31-2010 05:11 PM
McMaster E-mail Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-07-2008 10:08 PM

McMaster E-Mail Q

Old 05-14-2009 at 06:24 PM   #1
Goce
Elite Member

Liked: 36 Times

McMaster E-Mail Q
I am close to the capacity for my MUSS e-mail account because I have kept records of all my e-mails (both sent and received). Obviously, this is getting to be a bit too much now and I'd like to send them to my other e-mail account (hotmail) so that I can continue to keep them. How would I go about doing this without manually sending each one, one-by-one?

Thanks ahead of time!
Old 05-18-2009 at 06:01 PM   #2
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 473 Times

Hit the Mark All button in the corner, then go down to the bottom corner and type an e-mail address in the text box and hit Forward To...

That will send a copy of all the e-mails to the account you chose. Then you can delete them from your McMaster account.

Goce says thanks to sew12 for this post.
Old 05-19-2009 at 01:08 AM   #3
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

I forward all of my McMaster e-mails to my gmail account that way my inbox is never full. Also, I can still write e-mails to professors and such. I love gmail.

Goce says thanks to ferreinm for this post.