MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Med Phys 1e03 dangvt2 Academics 1 12-26-2011 02:42 PM
Med Phys 1E03 SHWEDDIES Academics 3 06-21-2011 11:02 AM
Med Phys 1e03 Kamiee Academics 5 10-24-2009 10:21 AM
Med Phys 1e03 JBajwa First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 06-29-2009 01:39 PM
Med Phys 1E03 pink_cupcake General Discussion 3 06-24-2009 06:18 PM

med phys 1e03 vs. health age 1aa3?

Old 12-28-2011 at 07:55 PM   #1
asadafa

Liked: 0 Times

med phys 1e03 vs. health age 1aa3?
i was just wondering which one would be better to take?

this is my situation: i'd prefer not to take a writing-oriented course. i'm the type of person who finds it easier to learn the material, understand it, and apply it to situations (ie. math and science type of kid) but i was hoping for a minor in hth age. so yeah...

is it possible for anyone with experience with any of the courses to give a pro/con list of each course particularly hth age 1aa3... i checked the course review but im not sure if it still applies to the course material/prof this year)? it would be much appreciated

btw, does anyone know why so many people are taking hth age 1aa3 and not med phys?