Missed my exam... MarkA Academics 28 04-21-2010 11:18 PM
Missed my lab! help! nikJ Academics 3 10-15-2009 08:31 PM
i missed my exam! PLEASE HELP!!! rrtt Academics 2 04-24-2009 09:10 PM

Missed Exam Help!

Old 04-22-2010 at 09:04 PM   #1
levarun

Liked: 0 Times

Missed Exam Help!
I just missed my final exam because I am really sick and actually unable to write it, however, I am going away to Calgary for a Co-op job for the summer, which is a program requirement. Does anybody know whether or not I can somehow write the exam in Calgary, as traveling back to Hamilton is really costly just for one day. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 04-22-2010 at 10:39 PM   #2
Boolean

Liked: 169 Times

Maybe if you went to your prof with a doctors note and details about how you can't exactly write the exam in hamilton over the summer?
Hope that helped at all

if(at_first_you_dont_su cceed) break;

Old 04-22-2010 at 10:42 PM   #3
Ivan Q.

Liked: 10 Times

Get into contact with the prof... you'll likely have to get a doctor's note and such. You could also get in touch with the co-op office and see if they have any "connections" which might help you out!!
Old 04-23-2010 at 12:36 PM   #4
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

First get it deferred, after the defer is granted

Fill out the "Off Campus request OR Change of Address for Deferred Exams Form"

you might wanna go and talk with the people in Exams and Scheduling too (their office is in front of the Registrar's Office)