MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need MMedia 1B03 icecubz Academics 4 07-13-2010 05:17 AM
Mmedia 1b03 anthony Academics 12 06-02-2010 04:11 PM
Med Physics 2A03 "Science 2A03" or Math 2A03 ebfrancis Academics 2 09-01-2009 08:17 AM
Mmedia 2G03 vs Mmedia 2B03 lucy. Academics 7 06-18-2009 05:30 PM
Mmedia! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-14-2007 09:31 PM

Mmedia 2a03

Old 07-09-2008 at 03:06 PM   #1
Chris

Liked: 1 Time

Mmedia 2a03
I am doing a double major with art and multimedia, which means I only have room for one multimedia course in second year.. I was wondering if anyone has taken mmedia 2a03 (introduction to multimedia) , and what exactly it is that you DO in this class. the descriptions on the course calendar are pretty useless/vague for the most part I have found. Is this class anything like mmedia 1a03? I'd just like to get an idea of what kind of stuff we will be doing in this class because i am working on building a portfolio of designs for print/web for a possible summer job next year. so i am thinking of switching to computer graphics if this course isn't as relevant to graphic design. this is the description on the course calendar:

"This course presents arts students with the fundamentals of computer-based multimedia. Students will read about and discuss how to critique multimedia works, create such works, and consider the application of multimedia technology."

any feedback is much appreciated!