MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What were your best/awkward residence or Mac moments? MACTV General Discussion 29 09-28-2009 03:45 PM
Favorite TV Moments lawleypop General Discussion 38 09-07-2009 09:21 AM

Most embarrassing moments

Old 12-24-2009 at 01:41 PM   #1
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

Most embarrassing moments
So we all have them...You know, those times where you think back to that specific event/moment and start blushing. I'll start, my most embarassing moment was when I was in gr.9 and working at my summer job and I randomly started crying and breaking down because I was stressed by the amount of work that I had to do
Old 12-24-2009 at 01:47 PM   #2
caroline54

Liked: 10 Times

When I was in gr 12, I accidentally put my lock onto the locker next to mine (which was empty). After my first class, I went back and unlocked the locker and noticed there was nothing in it, so I freaked and thought someone stole all my stuff. So I went down to the office to tell them that all my stuff was missing from my locker. In the middle of explaining to the office what happened, my friends found me and started laughing and told me that I had just put the lock on the wrong locker and nothing was stolen. That was pretty embarassing haha
Old 12-24-2009 at 02:48 PM   #3
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

I can't recollect just one specific one right now but I have had wipeouts on ice, and getting my headphones caught on the arm rests on the bus several times.
Oh no wait, here's one.
After the Stats exam I was talking to someone while walking. We went up the stairs and I asked her a question, turning around to see I'd been speaking to a complete stranger for a minute. She'd stopped at the door and I had no idea because they looked the same from my blindspot.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

BlakeM likes this.
Old 12-24-2009 at 04:26 PM   #4
Charbs

Liked: 33 Times

I was with my ex boyfriend at his parents house with a bunch of his family one time (grandparents, aunts, uncles...everyone), sitting around the living room. And I can't remember what the conversation was about...but his mom innocently responded to someones comment by saying ... "Isn't that called a rim job or something?"
I choked on the daquiri-style drink I had, to keep from laughing out load, my ex looked at me funny along with everyone in the room and I went red from trying to keep the laughter in (which was so not easy)... and tried to change the subject so I wouldn't have to explain what I found so funny.

Yeah I'm pretty sure his family thought I was a little off kilter after that.....
Old 12-24-2009 at 05:13 PM   #5
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Half my life has been full of embarassing moments.

I've also ripped my pants via bending over at least 5 times between grade 7 and 8.

Old 12-24-2009 at 05:39 PM   #6
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Ugh, my entire life is basically just a never-ending cycle of embarrassing moments.
O_O
Too many to count, lol.
Hmm, too many times falling up/down stairs, saying stupid/inappropriate things, misunderstandings.

Hm, I remember tapping people on the shoulder thinking it was my friend and saying things like "I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOREVER! ARE YOU DEAF?!", only to find out it was a total stranger looking at me as if I'm insane, haha.

Oohhh, grade 11 fashion show. Totally messed up the walking formation thing. Ended up running off the stage. :(
People laughed. Lots. Very bad for my self-esteem, haha.

Hm, also in high school... My friend and I were walking home from school and I thought it would be hilarious to hold up her kilt as she walked to make up for ALL the times she'd kilted me.
After she found out, she stuck the bottom of my kilt under my backpack - without me knowing, of course - so the entire way home, you could see my ass.
At least I wore shorts. =/
Flowery ones.

..I'm going to go cry now.

BlakeM likes this.
Old 12-24-2009 at 07:00 PM   #7
Crzyrio
Elite Member

Liked: 106 Times

Lol, theres one from Grade 5 which people still remember.
I had just moved into a new school and it was my first week.
I managed to get the chords that come down from my hoddie and somehow tied myself to the chair. I must have been really bored or something.

The whole class ended up finding out and the teacher had to cut them off :\
it turned out though, made a couple of good friends out of it

macsci, Richa, xo.monica, ~*Sara*~ like this.
Old 12-24-2009 at 09:21 PM   #8
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post

I've also ripped my pants via bending over at least 5 times between grade 7 and 8.
Oh the pants ripping. Yeah most of my embarrassing moments consist of my pants ripping.

I think the worst was in Grade 9 after I finished one of my 1st semester exams I was outside waiting for my ride and I slipped on a slippery ice/snow combo. My uniform pants ripped on both sides of the legs. So at this point it was cold but my only option to cover up my legs was to take my jacket off. This sucked b/c I was cold and it was at school so all kinds of people I knew and didn't know were around. Highly embarrassing and very cold.

manu, xo.monica like this.
Old 12-24-2009 at 09:32 PM   #9
jachill
Vampire Slayer

Liked: 40 Times

Just yesterday at work, I was just completing a sale so the cash drawer popped open. I dropped some money and bent down to pick it up while closing the drawer on my sweater draw string. I had to finish the sell bent over like a hunchback until I could manually open the drawer again.

BlakeM likes this.
Old 12-24-2009 at 09:46 PM   #10
BlakeM
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Grade 6, tallest person in my grade, and one of the only people who could dunk. Showing off like an idiot while the rest of my friends/grade watches/plays basketball nearby, my fingers caught on the rim, and I held on for too long. Fell, broke my arm, and everyone was staring at me as I walked out. Just....painful.

Also, when I was about 6/7 years old, I was in a amusement park in Kuwait, and going down a water slide, my shorts ripped. So I walked all the way back to get changed while grabbing my shorts to hide my butt, with people laughing at me because it was so obvious what I was hiding :(

Richa, xo.monica like this.
Old 12-24-2009 at 11:06 PM   #11
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

I was embarassed a lot in highschool because I was very clumsy, so nothing really embarasses me anymore. I once fell up the stairs infront of a 200 person lecture hall and I didn't even care.

One time, I was talking to a guy on the bus who was blind. When I got off at my stop, he said "Bye" and I said "See you later" (obviously, it was an accident). I don't think it's that bad, but my boyfriend said he was embarassed just to be walking with me after that.

xo.monica, ~*Sara*~ like this.
Old 12-24-2009 at 11:10 PM   #12
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
I was embarassed a lot in highschool because I was very clumsy, so nothing really embarasses me anymore. I once fell up the stairs infront of a 200 person lecture hall and I didn't even care.

One time, I was talking to a guy on the bus who was blind. When I got off at my stop, he said "Bye" and I said "See you later" (obviously, it was an accident). I don't think it's that bad, but my boyfriend said he was embarassed just to be walking with me after that.
I don't think its that bad either and I doubt the blind guy was offended. Technically you would see him later, you didn't say "you can see me later," that would have been bad, lol.

Oh man the clumsiness, I'm terribly clumsy. I can't count the number of times I've tripped and fallen in public. Stairs are my enemy. People usually laugh but I laugh it off too, as long as I'm not hurt its generally funny.
Old 12-24-2009 at 11:11 PM   #13
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeM View Post
Grade 6, tallest person in my grade, and one of the only people who could dunk. Showing off like an idiot while the rest of my.....
Lmao, you WOULD be showing off like an idiot.
and tallest person in your grade?
really?
you'z a shawty.

Old 12-24-2009 at 11:22 PM   #14
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

I wish I was tall... D:
Old 12-24-2009 at 11:28 PM   #15
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled