MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brandon Hall Introductions DMe3 Brandon Hall Forum 164 09-08-2012 12:05 PM
Wallingford Introductions! Nightfoot Wallingford Hall Forum 31 09-26-2010 01:42 PM
Moulton Hall '09 Chad Moulton Hall Forum 75 08-10-2009 12:35 PM
Moulton '08 Chad Moulton Hall Forum 91 08-21-2008 08:26 AM
Moulton Hall '07 lorend Moulton Hall Forum 26 08-10-2007 07:10 PM

Moulton - Introductions thread

Old 07-06-2010 at 10:16 PM   #31
ayiri

Liked: 7 Times

hey christine, as far as i know for the past few years in moulton theyve provided mini fridges for people in a bunk and loft. So lets hope they continue with that this year! There is also a bigger fridge in the common room that can be used by everyone on the floor (although things have been known to go missing from there sometimes ).

I did have friends that had brought an extra mini fridge in their room, but i personally think it made the place a little cramped. So unless you get one of the bigger corner rooms, make sure to talk it out with your roomates.

im on the 3rd floor too!

EDIT:

I didnt even read if u were in a bunk and loft loll, if ur in a single then ya i would recommend getting a mini fridge
Old 07-06-2010 at 11:22 PM   #32
macbaby07
Elite Member

Liked: 54 Times

im on the first floor! 116
second year life sci student

i see there's a lot of musicians on my floor
better not be playing your instruments at 4 in the morning like some turds used to in mckay last year
grr
Old 07-07-2010 at 10:55 AM   #33
Chris7

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayiri View Post
hey christine, as far as i know for the past few years in moulton theyve provided mini fridges for people in a bunk and loft. So lets hope they continue with that this year! There is also a bigger fridge in the common room that can be used by everyone on the floor (although things have been known to go missing from there sometimes ).

I did have friends that had brought an extra mini fridge in their room, but i personally think it made the place a little cramped. So unless you get one of the bigger corner rooms, make sure to talk it out with your roomates.

im on the 3rd floor too!

EDIT:

I didnt even read if u were in a bunk and loft loll, if ur in a single then ya i would recommend getting a mini fridge
Hey thanks a bunch i had no idea they did that and yea ur assumption was right i gots the bunk and loft. i dont know how thats gunna go, i've always had my own room... oh well
Old 07-09-2010 at 11:35 AM   #34
Theashe

Liked: 29 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbaby07 View Post
im on the first floor! 116
second year life sci student

i see there's a lot of musicians on my floor
better not be playing your instruments at 4 in the morning like some turds used to in mckay last year
grr
If I am, it'll probably be an acoustic. And you're ten doors down from me so you should be good, haha. Do you play anything?
Old 07-09-2010 at 06:09 PM   #35
Ridz

i am in the third floor too...single room...im in third year in math nd stats
Old 07-09-2010 at 11:45 PM   #36
macbaby07
Elite Member

Liked: 54 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theashe View Post
If I am, it'll probably be an acoustic. And you're ten doors down from me so you should be good, haha. Do you play anything?

I used to play guitar but i stopped because i never have time anymore because im always studying and doing other things so ive kind of lost habit.

but as long as you're not playing at 2 in the morning lmfao
cuz thats just annoying

weekends are cool cuz weekends are for partying .. yeehaw

and i love the acoustic guitar, please sing me a lullaby haha
Old 07-10-2010 at 09:48 AM   #37
Theashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbaby07 View Post
I used to play guitar but i stopped because i never have time anymore because im always studying and doing other things so ive kind of lost habit.

but as long as you're not playing at 2 in the morning lmfao
cuz thats just annoying

weekends are cool cuz weekends are for partying .. yeehaw

and i love the acoustic guitar, please sing me a lullaby haha
Hope you like John Mayer, haha.
Old 07-14-2010 at 11:16 PM   #38
canadienne09

I have a question about the beds in the dorms. I'm in the US, and for our dorms here, the beds they have are twin XL, is it the same size in Canada, or is it a standard twin?
Also, how much space will there be if I'm in a bunk and loft, like if I wanted to bring in storage items or something?
Old 07-14-2010 at 11:47 PM   #39
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadienne09 View Post
I have a question about the beds in the dorms. I'm in the US, and for our dorms here, the beds they have are twin XL, is it the same size in Canada, or is it a standard twin?
Also, how much space will there be if I'm in a bunk and loft, like if I wanted to bring in storage items or something?
It's standard unless you specifically request a longer bed. Can't answer your second question though, never seen the storage space in a bunk and loft.
Old 07-15-2010 at 01:50 PM   #40
Theashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadienne09 View Post
Moutlon Hall is supposed to have a lot of storage space from what I've heard. Although no one I've heard from is very impressed with bunk and loft living.

Last edited by Theashe : 07-15-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-15-2010 at 05:11 PM   #41
SciMania
Elite Member

Liked: 74 Times

Moulton has more than enough storage space, probably the most of any other residence.
Old 07-15-2010 at 05:19 PM   #42
Ridz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayiri View Post
hey guys!

Ill be in my third year of Commerce this september, and coincidentally this will also be my 3rd year in Moulton! So if u have any questions i will tryy and do my best to answer them or at least give my opinion. You all should be very excited!
hey ayiri! remember me?

which room did you get this year? im in 315...

Last edited by Ridz : 07-15-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-15-2010 at 05:39 PM   #43
ayiri

ridaa my saudi homie :p

im in 302 this year, rite next to the common room and the elevator i think. i hope it wont be too loud! ima hav to put a sign by the t.v. to tell ppl to keep it down lol
Old 07-15-2010 at 06:13 PM   #44
Ridz

ooo yea that must suck its next to the piano too! :S haha good luck with tht! do u know which way my room is? Like is it the one that is towards your side (where CA jen used to be) or is it towards where the co-ed bathroom was (where CA esther used to be)? i can't recall which way the numbers went...

btw i hope to get to know you better this year!
Old 07-15-2010 at 06:19 PM   #45
ayiri

im pretty sure ull be on jen's wing of the building. like ull get out of the elevator , turn right and itll be down that immediate hall. ya i cant wait! we're gna be the old floor mamas haha. and i totalllyyyyyy forgot about the damn piano haha. it can be heard from the farmost corners of the building, imagine being rite next to it . but hopefully these crazy first years will giv me a break!