MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Move-in question kwanfelix First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-31-2010 11:00 PM
Parking Lot question on Move in Day icecubz Mary Keyes Forum 2 08-31-2010 01:46 PM
Move In Day Question Mephisto First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 08-30-2008 06:41 AM
another move-in day question marrgarita First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-28-2008 12:27 PM
Move-in day mandee08 Residence & Housing 23 08-19-2008 03:38 PM

Move-in Question!

Old 08-29-2008 at 05:49 PM   #1
Kay-Kay

Liked: 0 Times

Move-in Question!
I am thinking of bringing my new mattress but i think its included.

how old are the mattresses that mac provides?

are they comfortable?

and to get the keys i just need passport size photo, and my mac-id card?

and as for the meal plan can the monies be transferred from BASIC acc to FLEX/FREEDOM acc? i am concerned that i might not be able to finish up my reg meal plan

Last edited by Kay-Kay : 08-29-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-29-2008 at 06:19 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Not sure about the age of the mattresses.

The beds are pretty firm.

Yes, just your ID and a passport-sized photo.

You can't transfer money from your Basic to your Flex/Freedom.
Old 08-29-2008 at 06:22 PM   #3
Kay-Kay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Not sure about the age of the mattresses.

The beds are pretty firm.

Yes, just your ID and a passport-sized photo.

You can't transfer money from your Basic to your Flex/Freedom.

thanks
Old 08-30-2008 at 01:13 AM   #4
nikki12

Hi
I am an international student and now recently I have received my permanent citizenship for Canada.I want to change my fees from the international student one to that of Canadian citizens. I plan to come to university on 4 th September and then changing my fees and then paying the fees the next day itself(including the late payment fees).

Can I move in Bates on 4 th September without paying the fees on 4th Sep?

I plan to move in with all the stuff on 6 th sep so can I park my car in front of mary keys for a while so that I can take my stuff out comfortably and then park it back in the parking lot or is that illegal?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-30-2008 at 01:39 AM   #5
eycc11

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki12 View Post
I am an international student and now recently I have received my permanent citizenship for Canada.I want to change my fees from the international student one to that of Canadian citizens. I plan to come to university on 4 th September and then changing my fees and then paying the fees the next day itself(including the late payment fees).

Can I move in Bates on 4 th September without paying the fees on 4th Sep?

I plan to move in with all the stuff on 6 th sep so can I park my car in front of mary keys for a while so that I can take my stuff out comfortably and then park it back in the parking lot or is that illegal?

Thanks in advance.
I believe you can just move in without paying the fees, but they'll just keep charging you interest because they'll be late.

There's a parking lot just in front of Bates. You can probably just park right in front of Bates as you unload all your things.

Hope that helps!