MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mugsi/solar ammowasted Academics 4 06-13-2011 03:24 AM
problem with course selection iriss Academics 5 08-11-2010 02:17 PM
MUGSI - SOLAR problem harshey13 Academics 9 06-14-2010 04:52 PM
Why is everyone on MUGSI/Solar? sweetrachel First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-31-2009 07:43 PM
Mugsi Problem? saukalra General Discussion 8 04-26-2009 11:23 PM

MUGSI/SOLAR Course Selection Problem

Old 06-29-2011 at 08:14 AM   #1
MajorPager

Liked: 0 Times

MUGSI/SOLAR Course Selection Problem
Hi, I'm currently enrolled into a BTech Program where I'm doing "Technology I" courses (36 units), but two of these are giving me some problems on SOLAR where 1CP3 (C++ Programming) and 1EE0 (Introductory Co-Op course) are "failing" in the checking system. Apparently I do not have the sufficient pre-requisites even though the only requirement is to register into Technology I program (which I am registered in).

Need some help into figuring whats wrong. Is this just a SOLAR error or am I doing something wrong?
Old 06-29-2011 at 09:40 AM   #2
Rayine
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times

Email the undergraduate advisor for the faculty offering the course with your problem.
The email address can be found at the top of the page of course descriptions in the undergraduate calendar.

With the way SOLAR and MUGSI work, its more probable that its a SOLAR issue and not you.
President, McMaster Undergraduate Society for the Chemical Sciences

MajorPager says thanks to Rayine for this post.
Old 06-29-2011 at 02:51 PM   #3
MajorPager

Just got a e-mail from the Prog. Administrator saying that SOLAR is bugged for all BTech first year students where 1CP3 and 1EE0 are "un-enrollable"

btw, thank you for your response djRAIN, it settled my nerves down a bit.
Old 06-30-2011 at 10:07 AM   #4
dp64

is it true if ur moving onto 2nd year eng nd if ur decision is pending , u wont be able to select courses until u finish ur summer skool courses