MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Residence Choices Unregistered First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 05-22-2012 10:44 PM
What are your elective choices? jordan19 Academics 50 06-13-2010 06:38 PM
Rez Room Choices fashionqueen First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 05-25-2010 12:31 AM
Res Choices nick Residence & Housing 15 05-13-2010 11:34 AM
Engineering II - Choices... khaotic Academics 52 03-31-2009 01:14 PM

What are my choices?

Old 07-31-2012 at 08:38 AM   #16
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuks0251 View Post
So just a question about that: did you find that a lot of the Multiple Choice questions/ other questions on tests were from the books itself? I'm asking because I've heard mixed things
That all is completely dependant on the prof you have. Some profs go straight from the text book, while others make their own unique problems. One good piece of advice is try finding previous exams. They are hard to come by, but there is always a student in every program that has somehow gotten their hands on a copy. Some profs copy most problems from previous tests so it is always good to go over old midterms and finals if you can find them

thuks0251 says thanks to Chris23 for this post.

thuks0251 likes this.
Old 07-31-2012 at 08:50 AM   #17
thuks0251

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
That all is completely dependant on the prof you have. Some profs go straight from the text book, while others make their own unique problems. One good piece of advice is try finding previous exams. They are hard to come by, but there is always a student in every program that has somehow gotten their hands on a copy. Some profs copy most problems from previous tests so it is always good to go over old midterms and finals if you can find them
Yes I was successful with that Someone had them, but then I found that almost EVERYTHING was online, you just have to look around a bit

Edit: Don't profs give us certain material that can be helpful?
Old 07-31-2012 at 08:52 AM   #18
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuks0251 View Post
Yes I was successful with that Someone had them, but then I found that almost EVERYTHING was online, you just have to look around a bit

Edit: Don't profs give us certain material that can be helpful?
If you have a nice prof they do, but there are those few rare profs that love to watch us students suffer
Old 07-31-2012 at 08:53 AM   #19
thuks0251

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
If you have a nice prof they do, but there are those few rare profs that love to watch us students suffer

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 12 characters.