MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 Quality of Education Assessment lorend MacInsiders Announcements 2 01-13-2010 12:27 PM
Technology Service Notice jhan523 MacInsiders Announcements 9 11-22-2009 12:48 PM
Is Your Workspace Safe? A Do It Yourself Ergonomics Assessment Mowicz Jobs & Employment Tips 3 08-24-2009 01:55 PM
Flu Notice Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 05-02-2009 12:35 AM
MSU 2009 Quality of Education Assessment temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 2 02-28-2009 10:33 AM

Where the **** is my Notice of Assessment?

Old 10-07-2010 at 11:26 AM   #16
dsahota

Liked: 83 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Regardless... how long after you file your taxes does it take for you to receive your NoA? And they obviously send it to the address you filed your taxes with, right?
NoA time depends on how busy the CRA is, it can range from a couple weeks to a month or more if you file right around the deadline.

They send it to the address listed on your tax form.
Old 10-07-2010 at 02:50 PM   #17
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Well apparently the CRA has been sending me a bunch of shit since July (including my NoA) and my mom has just been too much of a ***** to friggin tell me... and now apparently I owe close to 400 dollars.

Yay?

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-09-2010 at 03:56 AM   #18
shes-a-diva*

Liked: 18 Times

CRA usually mails NoA's within 10-15 business days if I recall correctly.

Also, you should keep on top of receiving them, I didn't last year and got audited... Luckily I had the documents needed to have all the accumulated interest (because I didn't receive my NoA) reversed.
Old 10-09-2010 at 09:33 AM   #19
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Well apparently the CRA has been sending me a bunch of shit since July (including my NoA) and my mom has just been too much of a ***** to friggin tell me... and now apparently I owe close to 400 dollars.

Yay?
Why do you owe money to them?
Old 10-09-2010 at 09:38 AM   #20
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist11 View Post
Why do you owe money to them?
Something about rent cheques and education. How could anybody owe close to 400 dollars when I made less than 3grand. >_<

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.