MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thieves stealing... paperplanes Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 13 09-12-2010 09:55 PM
First year and dealing with MUGSI and SOLAR Cliu91 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 06-30-2010 10:35 PM
Dealing with Homesickness rrtt Residence & Off-Campus Living 8 09-21-2009 07:49 AM

need advice on dealing with thieves

Old 01-29-2011 at 02:49 PM   #16
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by arathbon View Post
Well that and I can see people getting in a lot more trouble for administering medication to unknowing victims than stealing food and booze out of someone's fridge.
You'd be getting in trouble for putting laxatives in your own food, though. Not your fault someone stole it.

But yes, I do recognize that this would obviously not be an explanation if you were to actually get in trouble for it, and I do know there's a big difference between stealing and drugging someone, and therefore "put laxatives in your food" is not a serious suggestion... although I would not blame someone for doing that in this case, haha.

Last edited by alh24 : 01-29-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-29-2011 at 03:32 PM   #17
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Liked: 357 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
You'd be getting in trouble for putting laxatives in your own food, though. Not your fault someone stole it.

But yes, I do recognize that this would obviously not be an explanation if you were to actually get in trouble for it, and I do know there's a big difference between stealing and drugging someone, and therefore "put laxatives in your food" is not a serious suggestion... although I would not blame someone for doing that in this case, haha.
hm..i wonder if you can actually get in trouble for that...seriously though, are these girls fat?
Old 01-29-2011 at 03:37 PM   #18
alh24
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDorkulateD View Post
...seriously though, are these girls fat?
... What?!

/12characters
Old 01-29-2011 at 03:37 PM   #19
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
... What?!

/12characters
fat girls steal things and are great at fellatio

a lot

because theyre hungry

bcars likes this.
Old 01-29-2011 at 03:39 PM   #20
alh24
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
fat girls steal things and are great at fellatio

a lot

because theyre hungry
I love that you just said that.
Old 01-29-2011 at 03:46 PM   #21
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

Lock the fridge.
Old 01-29-2011 at 03:49 PM   #22
jeboi7
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 68 Times

Leave a note attached to a fridge "I am watching you"
Old 01-29-2011 at 04:04 PM   #23
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

If a roommate stole my food, prepare to get an ass whooping.

Furgazi, Limbacker like this.
Old 01-29-2011 at 05:33 PM   #24
teresa

Liked: 0 Times

lol well they're alot fatter than me for sure because I'm underweight (and trying to gain weight, but not working out very well because these people are stealing my food -.-) ... stealing food from an underweight person is a... sin.

I think I'm going to go talk to them about it again.... I know they'll pretend to be innocent and blame it on other people but w/e, and if it still doesn't stop I'll ask my landlord to get us a lock on the fridge... and if that doesn't stop them, I'll... poison their food? lol i don't know =/
Old 01-29-2011 at 05:34 PM   #25
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa View Post
lol well they're alot fatter than me for sure because I'm underweight (and trying to gain weight, but not working out very well because these people are stealing my food -.-) ... stealing food from an underweight person is a... sin.

I think I'm going to go talk to them about it again.... I know they'll pretend to be innocent and blame it on other people but w/e, and if it still doesn't stop I'll ask my landlord to get us a lock on the fridge... and if that doesn't stop them, I'll... poison their food? lol i don't know =/
...so you don't actually have proof it's them? Please set up a camera and actually get proof before you blame them 0_o. Deff get a lock though.

Old 01-29-2011 at 05:44 PM   #26
anthony

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by arathbon View Post
Well that and I can see people getting in a lot more trouble for administering medication to unknowing victims than stealing food and booze out of someone's fridge.
Not if you just happen to leave a bunch of food with cupcakes out on the counter. It's not your fault if they eat it

alh24, camais like this.
Old 01-29-2011 at 05:46 PM   #27
alh24
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony View Post
Not if you just happen to leave a bunch of food with cupcakes out on the counter. It's not your fault if they eat it
I like the way you're thinking.

Last edited by alh24 : 01-29-2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: To add creepy winking face to imply jokes.
Old 01-29-2011 at 05:48 PM   #28
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Bungee cord the fridge door closed, and lock it with a combination lock.

Or buy mini fridges and lock them in your room. It's kind of expensive, but you're going to keep losing money on stolen groceries anyway so you might as well.
Old 01-29-2011 at 06:03 PM   #29
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Liked: 357 Times

decapitate one of them and put her head in a cake box in the fridge with a note in her mouth written in your blood saying "i told you bitches not to **** with me"

camais, tamarakucera like this.
Old 01-29-2011 at 06:07 PM   #30
teresa

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfree View Post
...so you don't actually have proof it's them? Please set up a camera and actually get proof before you blame them 0_o. Deff get a lock though.
ya, that's the thing, I don't have a solid evidence but I do have an idea of who it is because their fridge is full of expired goods and spoiled (and solidified) milk... it's going to be difficult getting them to admit that they've stolen our food =/ and I thought about setting up a camera just to see their reaction when they're caught on tape but that's wayyyy too much work for me xD