MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A situation...! Rock007 Dating & Relationships 40 04-29-2011 02:27 PM
win win situation runner108 General Discussion 2 09-10-2010 09:47 AM
reinstatement situation poti Academics 5 07-14-2010 07:28 PM
are they really in a bad situation? BinMonitored Academics 4 05-30-2010 02:26 PM

need help for my situation

Old 05-03-2011 at 02:07 PM   #1
kudougw

Liked: 0 Times

need help for my situation
Hi guys, i got a bit of confusion here,

I did really bad this year thus, i probably wont make the 3.0 cut off, my marks r not all out yet so i think thats the only reason i could register for the summer courses. i wonder what happens after my marks r out and CA below 3.0, will the school kick me out after a few week of summer school? or will they consider the marks from summer school for CA to decide?
Old 05-03-2011 at 02:10 PM   #2
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

If your cumulative average is below a 3.0, you won't be eligible to continue at the university. I'm not sure how the registrar's office will handle you already being enrolled (as in, I'm not sure if they'll take you out of the course or let you finish it), but I know that people who finished the Fall/Winter session with an average below 3.0 aren't permitted to enroll in summer school, so I can't see it being any different for those whose marks are out later - they'll probably just be later to notify you of this.

Be optimistic, though - you're still waiting on marks, and you could be above a 3.0. Good luck!
Old 05-03-2011 at 03:06 PM   #3
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Liked: 227 Times

You should email an academic adviser, good luck.
Old 05-03-2011 at 03:28 PM   #4
mOeeOm

Liked: 9 Times

They will probably ask you to withdraw :(