MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What to bring!? Leeoku First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-26-2010 08:11 PM
Things need to bring to REZ JeetDevDesai Residence & Housing 32 06-24-2010 11:20 AM
Can I bring a mattress? sweetrachel Residence & Housing 21 09-02-2009 05:06 PM
what to bring to res lorend Residence & Housing 48 08-09-2008 12:21 PM

never bring more than needed

Old 04-20-2010 at 01:05 PM   #16
pinkpiggydoe

Liked: 14 Times

OMG! someone returned it to the Lost and Found Services at Mac! Thank you everyone for your support!

Old 04-20-2010 at 01:09 PM   #17
Kelsey18
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSummer View Post
How small are your pant's pockets? I don't carry a purse or wallet, so whenever I go shopping, all my cash and cards go into my pockets and I've never had anything go missing or stolen. And this includes going to areas that are notorious for people stealing things out of people's pockets, like the Eiffel Tower and Times Square.

Now that I've said this, I'll probably have something stolen.
How do you possibly fit all that in your pocket? Girls' jeans pockets are crazy small. They're pretty much useless.

ytpos likes this.
Old 04-20-2010 at 01:33 PM   #18
AlienSummer

Liked: 55 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey18 View Post
How do you possibly fit all that in your pocket? Girls' jeans pockets are crazy small. They're pretty much useless.
It's easy! I wear Bluenotes jeans, and it all just fits. I normally carry one piece of ID, so either my drivers license or student ID, sometimes my health card, and my debit or credit card. Then in the other pocket, I carry cash, some change, and my house key.

It actually helps me save money because I don't like using my debit or credit card, especially for small purchases, but I can't carry too much change around. So any change I can't carry, I put in my piggy bank and forget about until my piggy bank is full! Then it gets rolled and put on the shelf of my desk until I need it.

I buy pants based on their pockets, though. So several girls' dress pants are useless to me.
Old 04-26-2010 at 09:14 PM   #19
pinkpiggydoe

I just picked up my mac wallet today.. and i just wanted to say Thank You to whoever returned it

everything was inside including the money...i just wished security took down who returned it so I could personally thank you but for now.. this will have to do

xo.monica likes this.