MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mac Insiders Email Notifications spiotrowski General Discussion 15 07-12-2009 05:37 PM
Mac Insiders decides if I get in... Oilers Academics 17 06-11-2009 02:50 PM

new to mac insiders!

Old 08-28-2010 at 07:49 AM   #1
sam123

Liked: 0 Times

new to mac insiders!
hey guys! so i'm new to mac insiders and still getting used to how this works so hopefully i get the hang of it soon! my name's Sam, i'm in second year kinesiology and loving my program! ... although i don't know for sure what i want to do with it yet. i'm THINKING med school but i'm sure it's gonna be really tough to get into!

anyways, my interests are soccer, skating, tennis, and pretty much any other sport i'll try! i'm learning to cook as well since i'm living in a house this year and figured it would be a pretty important skill haha

and finally before this thread gets too long, i joined mac insiders because it's wayy more helpful to talk to other students about questions or concerns rather then search the mac website or email a dean or something. i've navigated through threads before in first year to find out ppl's opinions or courses and what good electives are so now it's my turn to give back!

thanks for welcoming me!

- Sam