MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Grad Marks For Post-Grad Requirements - Late Change/Adjustment Hwrd Academics 3 05-21-2014 02:52 PM
Grad Card and Grad Response Form Available nh999 MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-02-2010 08:57 AM
Grad School open houses deangrad MacInsiders Announcements 5 11-04-2009 08:33 PM

New (or soon to be) Grad? Check out our Open House! Trust me, I'm a Mac Grad.

Old 02-09-2015 at 04:47 PM   #1
KafiaJM

Liked: 0 Times

New (or soon to be) Grad? Check out our Open House! Trust me, I'm a Mac Grad.
Hello MacInsiders!!
My name is Kafia, I'm a Mac Grad circa 2014 and joined TEKsystems about a month after I graduated. I wanted to reach out over MacInsiders to any students (whether or not you're graduating this year) who are considering a career in sales and invite you all to our open house!

TEKsystems is an IT staffing and services company - I didn't quite understand what that meant when I first heard about the company either! What we do is pair people up IT consultants with the career opportunities our clients are furiously trying to find the right people for.

I specialize in recruiting Business Analysts, Project Managers and Project Coordinators. Some of my peers specialize in recruiting developers (normally Java or .NET), some recruit Network Architect or Systems Engineers. What we do spans all of IT - and it's pretty fast paced and exciting.

Our open house is an invitation to students and grads to check out the opportunities TEKsystems provides for those just starting off their careers. So if you're interested in Sales, Marketing, IT or are still exploring your options. Consider checking us out!

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like in this forum, I'll keep an eye on it and would love to chat!

P.S. If enough Mac students RSVP - we may be able to send out a bus to take care of transportation to and from our office. So if that's a deal breaker - or maker - for you, please reach out and let me know!

P.P.S I tried to attach a few PDF's with additional information, but that didn't work out. If you'd like more information but would rather speak privately, feel free to email me at [email protected] a (additional contact information at the bottom) and I can send you further details!

Open House Details:

Date: Tuesday, February 24th
Time: 4:30pm – 7:00pm- Drop in Schedule. Please feel free to come anytime.
Location: 350 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite 700, Mississauga, ON, L5B 3J1
Please RSVP to Aista Valiuskyte at [email protected] a

Please feel free review our internal website at www.teksystemscareers .com to learn more about TEKsystems.

Kafia Mohamud | Technical Recruiter
T 905.283.1305 | [email protected] a
888.254.0778 | F 905.283.1390
350 Burnhamthorpe Rd, W, Suite #700, Mississauga, On L5B 3J1