MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
English 1AA3 - The Longer Genre eleduc 1st Year Course Reviews 29 06-20-2016 07:51 AM
HTH SCI 3K03/3I03 are no longer full :) sheena182932 Academics 3 09-12-2010 08:51 PM
Longer hours at MILLS KristaG MacInsiders Announcements 0 04-19-2010 10:51 AM
Bio labs no longer eow? Videlle Academics 15 09-04-2008 05:31 PM
Eng 1AA3, Lit Longer Genres jackiemac Academics 11 08-14-2008 07:31 PM

No longer lurking

Old 07-19-2010 at 06:43 PM   #1
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

No longer lurking
Hey everyone,

As the thread says, I'm not just lurking anymore around the forums.

My name is Justin and I'm going to McMaster for Life Sci in the fall. I have only been in the campus to drop off some things and I didn't go for any orientation or visits so far, which I sort of regret.

I enjoy gaming (some FPS, RTS, TBS, RPG, racing, and few sport games), soccer, watching TV, and reading mangas.

You can probably guess what I'm planning on becoming after Undergrad. I'm not affirming any guesses, though.

I'm probably going to get a MacPass so I hope I meet a lot of you then.

And yes, I use a lot of Smileys.
Old 07-19-2010 at 07:05 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Hullo thur.

Welcome to MacInsiders!
Old 07-22-2010 at 07:47 PM   #3
0t10

Liked: 0 Times

woohoo, another LifeSci frosh!

Welcome to Mac and macinsiders! Im sure you'll find both very welcoming places!

And no, i for one, cannot guess what u will become after doing undergrad.

ive left the gaming scene a long time ago but i play BvO maps on warcraft 3 if i have any old friends online. So ur big on mangas? then im sure u'll agree that bleach is the best
Old 07-22-2010 at 10:42 PM   #4
joannR

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsftw View Post

My name is Justin and I'm going to McMaster for Life Sci in the fall. I have only been in the campus to drop off some things and I didn't go for any orientation or visits so far, which I sort of regret.
Hey Justin,
I'm going into Life Sci this September too. Though I only went to Mac in May, I couldn't really explore b/c there was a crazy rain storm...

Mangas are cool too. I'm following Naruto but, I mostly read shoujo stuff ^_^

Are you living on rez?