MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payment Agreement confirmed - not fully registered? fartmonkey Financial Aid 2 08-10-2010 09:28 PM
SOLAR re-opens for those who registered early Chad MacInsiders Announcements 4 08-13-2009 09:01 AM
Not fully registered?! tammy37 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-18-2008 08:46 AM
Not fully registered!? amplified First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-14-2008 04:14 PM
Becoming Fully Registered Penguin First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-04-2008 11:55 PM

Not Fully Registered On Solar

Old 06-27-2010 at 11:56 AM   #1
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Not Fully Registered On Solar
I registered last night for all of my courses but I did not do the payment agreement until this morning. When I go to solar and click Current Programme, it says "Fully Registered: NO".

Does this mean that my courses have not be processed or did I fail to complete a step in the process?

Should I be worried about the courses I picked not going through or do I just have to wait it out?

EDIT: I just read through some similar threads from last year and it may be because my H.S. grades aren't in or because I haven't paid Mac yet, is this true?

Last edited by RememberTwce : 06-27-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Error
Old 06-27-2010 at 12:05 PM   #2
fall3n

Liked: 1 Time

Eligible to Complete Registration DECISION PENDING
Fee Status CLEARED
Fully Registered NO

That's what I'm getting, and I registered for the course/picked the payment plan last night.
I'm assuming that the decision pending on the "Eligible to Complete Registration" will affect the Fully Registered answer.
Old 06-27-2010 at 12:27 PM   #3
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

If you selected your courses on SOLAR and hit the "Verify" button and "Confirm" button there should be no problems. I'm not familiar with the issue you're describing but a few hours of a delay in your payment agreement shouldn't really affect things. If you got to the white screen on SOLAR with a list of what you selected and "passed" beside each one, you're good to go.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 06-27-2010 at 12:34 PM   #4
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Good to know ^_^
Old 06-27-2010 at 12:47 PM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Just wanted to add that you have to confirm your payment agreement in order to be fully registered and that you can confirm your payment as many times as you want/need until the end of August.
Old 06-28-2010 at 02:44 PM   #6
x-Vash

Liked: 0 Times

I've cleared my payment agreement and course registration.. it's still saying this: Fully Registered NO
As well, I'm eligible for a $2000 scholarship, but I can't click on the scholarship option on the payment agreement page? Should I call them or something?
Old 06-28-2010 at 02:52 PM   #7
Linh

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Vash View Post
I've cleared my payment agreement and course registration.. it's still saying this: Fully Registered NO
As well, I'm eligible for a $2000 scholarship, but I can't click on the scholarship option on the payment agreement page? Should I call them or something?
Final grades haven't been released to the schools yet, so until then, you won't be able to choose the scholarship option. Check back at another time and the option should be open to you.
Old 06-28-2010 at 02:59 PM   #8
x-Vash

^ my grades have been released and are already updated on OUAC.
Old 06-28-2010 at 06:17 PM   #9
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Vash View Post
^ my grades have been released and are already updated on OUAC.
It takes time for McMaster to process the grades of thousands of students, just be patient. You can reconfirm your payment agreement as many times as you want.

As for being fully registered, that also takes some time.
Old 06-28-2010 at 06:25 PM   #10
x-Vash

^ alright, thanks!
Old 06-30-2010 at 10:08 AM   #11
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

last night i selected all my courses and confirmed my payment agreement, then printed the payment agreement then exited solar.. this morning i checked my registration status and it still says im not fully registered ? did i do something wrong ? or is it just not updated yet or something
Old 06-30-2010 at 10:20 AM   #12
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

It takes a while...I registered a couple of weeks ago, and for a while it kept saying that i wasn't fully registered. I just checked today, and now it decided that I am I didn't do anything in the meantime, it just fixed itself.

As for the scholarship, that takes time too. It probably won't show up until later in July/Aug. You don't have to pay anything til Sept 1, so just wait until they give you the scholarship to pay. You can also check when they've given you the scholarship by going onto MUGSI>Financial Aid/Scholarships>Scholars hips. It should say "Awarded" under whatever scholarship you were supposed to get.

kenvin100 says thanks to nerual for this post.
Old 07-29-2010 at 04:48 PM   #13
kenvin100
Elite Member

Liked: 21 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
It takes a while...I registered a couple of weeks ago, and for a while it kept saying that i wasn't fully registered. I just checked today, and now it decided that I am I didn't do anything in the meantime, it just fixed itself.

As for the scholarship, that takes time too. It probably won't show up until later in July/Aug. You don't have to pay anything til Sept 1, so just wait until they give you the scholarship to pay. You can also check when they've given you the scholarship by going onto MUGSI>Financial Aid/Scholarships>Scholars hips. It should say "Awarded" under whatever scholarship you were supposed to get.

how many weeks is a couple weeks

I accepted the payment agreement and signed up for courses two weeks ago. Still says the same thing.

Old 07-29-2010 at 04:57 PM   #14
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenvin100 View Post
how many weeks is a couple weeks

I accepted the payment agreement and signed up for courses two weeks ago. Still says the same thing.
I guess it took about 3 weeks, although I wasn't checking every single day, so it could have been sooner without me realizing it.

It might take longer now that so many more students have registered, etc. If you're worried, you can contact your department/faculty, but they'll probably just tell you to wait.
Old 07-29-2010 at 07:57 PM   #15
kenvin100
Elite Member

Liked: 21 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
I guess it took about 3 weeks, although I wasn't checking every single day, so it could have been sooner without me realizing it.

It might take longer now that so many more students have registered, etc. If you're worried, you can contact your department/faculty, but they'll probably just tell you to wait.
True Say.

I just checked my previous two years and apparently I got my letter mid to late August. Tell me about waiting. I have RESP forms due on the 1st of August, and they still haven't finished those yet.

Argh..wish I didnt wait on selecting courses and paying...Should've done it in June