MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Haven't registered yet in SOLAR reem767 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-08-2012 07:06 AM
Unable to change tutorial times in SOLAR? Alchemist11 Academics 1 09-08-2010 05:20 PM
Not Fully Registered On Solar RememberTwce First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 07-29-2010 07:57 PM
Life Sci I: SOLAR won't give you that LAB/TUTORIAL *cry* meddling First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 57 08-19-2009 01:15 PM
SOLAR re-opens for those who registered early Chad MacInsiders Announcements 4 08-13-2009 09:01 AM

Not registered in a tutorial..SOLAR won't let me modify anymore.

Old 09-14-2014 at 10:28 AM   #1
MikeyO

Liked: 0 Times

Not registered in a tutorial..SOLAR won't let me modify anymore.
One of my tutorials was canceled so I switched into another one on the previous Thursday and thought I was good. Turns out I forgot to click the 'verify changes' button and my modification was never applied. So now I'm not in my tutorial for econ and they start next week.

I can no longer make any modifications to my term 1 courses on SOLAR and I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to talk to someone at the school tomorrow but I just don't know who?

I don't think my professor would be able to do anything, do you know which department I would contact/ has access to SOLAR?
Old 09-14-2014 at 03:36 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

You should contact your prof. It's beyond the deadline to make changes yourself via SOLAR, so section changes are now done at the discretion of the prof.
The exception to this is if there is an instructional assistant for the course, in which case you should contact them.
If the prof has someone else dealing with administrative stuff, he/she will direct you to that person.
Old 09-15-2014 at 07:51 AM   #3
Alomar12

Liked: 42 Times

How did that even happen? Usually SOLAR won't allow you to add a course unless you have registered in all required components (i.e. core (lecture) & tutorials or labs as a course requires).
Old 09-16-2014 at 09:36 AM   #4
MikeyO

Liked: 0 Times

Turns out that the course doesn't have a tutorial. I was under the impression that ever course had to have one. Sorry about that