Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lulz Thread lawleypop General Discussion 17 06-17-2010 01:37 AM
Yet another Health Sci thread Strategy General Discussion 4 10-17-2009 03:32 PM
The I love MSU and SRA thread ferreinm General Discussion 8 06-18-2009 11:54 AM

old cs thread

Old 12-18-2009
Cyclogenisis
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 12-18-2009
sdiddy
Old 12-18-2009
nawedc
Old 12-18-2009
Argon
Old 12-18-2009
nawedc
Old 12-19-2009 at 06:57 AM   #16
kevinf

Liked: 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawedc View Post
This should be a macinsiders only vote to prevent all this spam.
last nite it was source > 1.6 by a good margin. It only lets you vote once per account and i just found out that there is no option to dissalow guest voting. I will try to get a list of votes from authenticated user accounts so we can see what the real total is.

Map rotation will be finalized later. We do have a 16 slot dedicated CS server on residence (<10ms ping) but only McMaster residence students can connect..... 130.113.112.228

-Kevin

Last edited by kevinf : 12-19-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-19-2009
sdiddy
Old 12-19-2009
nawedc
Old 12-19-2009
nawedc
Old 12-21-2009 at 07:34 PM   #17
kevinf

MacInsiders was updated a while back and the option to disallow guest voting was reset. It is fixed now and the poll will be reset soon, hopefully and potentially obtaining a list of previous votes. So far there is 3-4 teams interested in attending the tournament. The rules so far can be found here: http://www.maclanclub.com/media/rules_Jan10_CS.txt

The tournament will be on saturday Jan 16th, as classrooms cannot be booked by MSU clubs in the first two weeks of school during the day on a friday. Saturday will also give us a lot more time for the tournament and allow for LAN party at the same time.

There will be an IRC Frost Week LAN Party (hosted by MLC of course) and all are welcome to attend. It will be Friday Jan 8th (~5-10pm) unconfirmed yet but should be MDCL 1102. See MLC webpage closer to the event.

-Kevin

Last edited by kevinf : 12-21-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-26-2009 at 10:02 PM   #18
Pearlsea

Liked: 0 Times

I'm voting for source because thats the only one I have experience with.

Does anyone plan on lugging a desktop? Never been to a lan before. Also since you guys don't use the latest version, do these install fine along with out own versions of the game?

Last edited by kevinf : 12-29-2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: whoops wrong button, meant to quote
Old 12-29-2009 at 08:24 AM   #19
MattyA

Liked: 0 Times

1.6 rock that shieeetrock that shieeet

get a little cevo-p in your life
Old 12-29-2009 at 08:33 AM   #20
kevinf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearlsea View Post
Does anyone plan on lugging a desktop? Never been to a lan before. Also since you guys don't use the latest version, do these install fine along with out own versions of the game?
Our record is 7 desktops at one event, so its definitely been done, but mostly people bring laptops of course. Is that a typo? "our own versions of the game?" Yes, they can run in parallel with steam versions just fine.
Old 12-29-2009 at 12:48 PM   #21
sdiddy

Liked: 4 Times

so when's the real poll coming out?
Old 12-29-2009 at 12:51 PM   #22
kevinf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiddy View Post
so when's the real poll coming out?
chad (MI admin) said he was going to reset the poll a few days ago now.... i guess he didnt get around to it.... i will just make a new poll and link to it...