MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are there classes for Psychology 1XX3? or do you just watch/listen to lectures online lalalola2011 Academics 4 08-08-2012 11:23 PM
how does a PC (or online) class work SJ1993 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 09-06-2011 11:03 PM
Online classes ralphd Academics 6 08-12-2011 05:51 PM
If professors post lectures online, can anyone access them? vp15 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-14-2010 02:50 AM

What is the online system classes use to post stuff from class?

Old 09-05-2013 at 04:29 PM   #1
shawnar

Liked: 0 Times

What is the online system classes use to post stuff from class?
I went to my German 1Z06 class and we are supposed to read the outline and submit and introduction assignment online. But I don't know how to get to that. Thanks!
Old 09-05-2013 at 04:57 PM   #2
celtics_fan

Liked: 12 Times

This might be what you are talking about:

Avenue to Learn
http://avenue.mcmaster.ca/
Old 09-05-2013 at 07:28 PM   #3
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

Use your mac id and password to log into avenue. Every course (unless specified) will use it
Old 09-06-2013 at 12:44 PM   #4
clarksl4

Liked: 4 Times

Yeah, Penner posts everything on Avenue so he will have it up there. My second year German course with him has everything up and running so yours should be there but you can also email him with any questions, he is a super reasonable and helpful guy! The novels he makes you read are terrible though.