MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can 2nd year students select 1st year electives? Daman K Academics 8 09-08-2010 08:03 PM
Any other first year Humanities students out there? :) BeckieB Introduce Yourself 22 08-19-2010 07:17 PM
first year students only? MacStudent1 Residence & Housing 7 08-16-2010 12:18 PM
GPA for first year business students mac27 Academics 2 11-23-2009 07:33 PM

Ontario Access Grant for 1st Year Students

Old 01-07-2010 at 12:59 PM   #1
hellonewyork

Liked: 27 Times

Ontario Access Grant for 1st Year Students
When were we supposed to get them?
I don't remember getting any cheque from the government covering this amount, but when I go to Check Status, it said it was released already.
Does it go directly to McMaster? Where can I check?
Old 01-07-2010 at 01:23 PM   #2
nessa18

Liked: 9 Times

U were supposed to get the grant cheque when u recieved ur osap form once u have been inside, u now when the people check ur name and give u ur form, they also give u the cheque as well.
Old 01-07-2010 at 01:24 PM   #3
hellonewyork

Second term or the first term? I went today and they never gave me anything.
Is there anywhere I can go to get this cheque other than going through that line again?
Old 01-07-2010 at 01:33 PM   #4
nessa18

Liked: 9 Times

well mine went under second term, just check the date it was supposed to be released on osap, if it was november or december then u should get it second term, u should go talk to the osap peole again.
Old 01-07-2010 at 01:47 PM   #5
hellonewyork

Okay I will try to go before I have to pay myself T_T
Thanks for your help!