MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Opting out from Dental/Health plan Leeoku First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 09-25-2010 07:36 PM
MSU Dental and Health Plans Unknown111 Financial Aid 1 07-24-2010 11:59 AM
How do you opt out for Dental/Health Plans? VoyozooT General Discussion 5 08-16-2009 08:43 PM
The MSU Health and Dental Plans: You’re covered! summer MSU & On-Campus Services 5 09-13-2008 12:01 PM

Opting out of MSU Dental and Health Plans

Old 11-17-2008 at 03:07 PM   #15
enigmatique

Liked: 0 Times
I haven't heard anything either about when we get back the refund from opting out of the dental and health plans. Does anyone know anything about it..?

Old 11-17-2008 at 03:30 PM   #16
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatique View Post
I haven't heard anything either about when we get back the refund from opting out of the dental and health plans. Does anyone know anything about it..?
I guess the post on the main page wasn't that obvious http://www.macinsiders.com/showthread.php?t=2009 7

Old 11-17-2008 at 05:29 PM   #17
enigmatique

Ah, thanks so much for pointing that out! I've been expecting an email about where I am to pick up the refund and was wondering what was going on.

Old 11-17-2008 at 07:31 PM   #18
Chris L

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatique View Post
Ah, thanks so much for pointing that out! I've been expecting an email about where I am to pick up the refund and was wondering what was going on.
I didn't get an email either but I was still able to pick up my check today.

Last edited by Chris L : 11-17-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Old 11-17-2008 at 07:38 PM   #19
DannyV
Elite Member

The confirmation email (if that's what you're looking for) is the one that came when you opted out. In it you can find the dates and times of the cheque pickups. I'm pretty sure there's no other email sent out about this.

Old 11-18-2008 at 05:24 AM   #20
hmmmcurious

Liked: 9 Times
sweet, it seems to be deposited in my account as of today.

Old 11-18-2008 at 09:49 AM   #21
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times
Hmm I chose direct deposit... didn't get it yet... I need money lol

Old 11-22-2008 at 09:26 AM   #22
AP90

Liked: 3 Times
Still hasn't been deposited. I'd just like to know if I'm getting it back, and when.

Old 11-26-2008 at 05:35 PM   #23
AP90

Still nothing.
If it didn't go through, are we being emailed?
Can someone answer me?
You seemed ready enough to answer some random debate, but questions are a different issue?
I've been very patient up until this point.

Old 11-26-2008 at 05:55 PM   #24
DannyV
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP90 View Post
Still nothing.
If it didn't go through, are we being emailed?
Can someone answer me?
You seemed ready enough to answer some random debate, but questions are a different issue?
I've been very patient up until this point.
Have you tried by chance getting in touch with the MSU? You know, the people who are coordinating this?

Being proactive never hurt anyone.

Old 11-26-2008 at 06:59 PM   #25
AP90

What i meant is that the msu vp of finance has responded to most of the other inquiries.
I have attempted to contact them, to no avail.

Old 11-27-2008 at 10:06 AM   #26
Perseus

Still nothing deposited yet, and I also chose direct deposit.
Haven't received an email reply either and I've sent MSU an email about this a couple times, but no reply.

Old 11-27-2008 at 11:03 AM   #27
bauhaual

I also chose direct deposit, but when I went with my friend to pick up hers, they actually had mine available in check form. So maybe they have a check for you instead of direct deposit.
Also, it seems like those who did correctly chose direct deposit have already had theirs deposited, so if it hasn't been deposited yet, it's probably because there's a check waiting for you, or you filled out the form incorrectly with the wrong information and you may not receive the refund.

Old 11-27-2008 at 11:54 AM   #28
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times
maybe i got a cheque too.. umm lol this is kinda annoying -_-'

would it be possible for next year if i pay my tuition less the dental medical insurance?

Old 11-28-2008 at 04:40 PM   #29
AP90

My sister checked for my name (she's in third year)
and it wasn't on the cheque pick up list.
We have the same information so that isn't a viable option either.
I haven't gotten a response other than my digital receipt when I first input my information.
If the information doesn't go through, can we not be contacted?

Article Tools