MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone know who the Chem 1A03 profs are? naval23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 07-08-2012 11:08 PM
profs chem 1a03 Chevalier Academics 4 08-16-2010 05:31 PM
profs chem 1AA3 Chevalier Academics 6 07-09-2010 12:05 AM

For orgo chem and cell bio,do the profs post online podcast?

Old 02-02-2013 at 12:33 AM   #1
lovekblue

Liked: 7 Times

Old 02-02-2013 at 12:36 AM   #2
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

if you have the classes right now, they should have told u. if not, who cares
Old 02-02-2013 at 08:25 AM   #3
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Things are always changing. They never did when I took the course. I heard cell bio might start to do that but I don't know if it happened or not.

I don't think orgo will, simply because of the nature of it. It would only work if there is a video alongside it, because of all the mechanisms being drawn out with the class and whatnot. And like, the lecture on chirality, where you watch the prof's hands for most of the class, wouldn't translate at all onto a podcast unless someone was literally in class videotaping.

But yeah, if/when you take the courses, they will tell you, and it could very well change by then.
Old 02-02-2013 at 08:28 AM   #4
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

if you have class in mdcl, you can ask the prof if they use the echo system

i think its available in other rooms too.. but mdcl is the most popular
Old 02-02-2013 at 10:30 AM   #5
Christ

Liked: 9 Times

Dr. Dej just recently started posting podcasts in cell bio, but it was never a guaranteed thing and it still isn't (she doesn't want people to purposely skip class)...