OSAP question wonnamp Financial Aid 7 02-01-2010 10:32 PM

osap question

Old 08-13-2009 at 06:57 PM   #1
danallan

Liked: 27 Times

osap question
hey,

so i can get about $900 from osap.
can i apply this towards the paying of tuition immediately (so when i pay before sept.1 its a lower amount) or do i have to wait for the release date to just get the cheque?
i'm just wondering cuz it might be a little tight for me to pay for school with just with my own money.

sorry for being an osap noob!
let me know if you know,

thanks
Old 08-13-2009 at 07:16 PM   #2
Charbs

Liked: 33 Times

as long as you have applied to OSAP and the school knows it they defer your full payments until you get your money, for example, I paid my 350$ enrollment fee, and because I applied for OSAP the rest isnt due until sometime in October....they automatically take what you need for your tuition from the amount and if there is any left over you can get it sent into your account.