MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bursary release date? Science Rocks General Discussion 2 02-01-2014 07:52 PM
Summer Course Grade Release Date islytt Academics 1 08-04-2012 01:34 PM
summer school registration due date dj27734 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 04-04-2012 09:10 PM
Spring/Summer School 2010 - Final Grade Release Date(s)? mojo88 Academics 8 06-21-2010 01:08 PM
Summer School Registration Date? PockyWarrior Academics 20 03-22-2010 06:37 PM

OSAP Summer School Release Date

Old 05-05-2014 at 10:04 AM   #1
Science Rocks

Liked: 6 Times

OSAP Summer School Release Date
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has recieved their Osap for summer school mines says: Your funding can be released at any time but it is being held up because either you have not provided all required documents and/or your school has not confirmed that you have enrolled and started classes. Check out details above and on your Status Summary Page. (It says it should be released today on May 5th). Anyone get something similar to this?
Old 05-05-2014 at 10:39 AM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Did you do your declaration signature pages and have an osap account mailed in?
Old 05-05-2014 at 11:06 AM   #3
Science Rocks

That was already done first term I'm talking about summer school with the summer ammendum form. I'm already enrolled in classes and I went to my first class today so I know there's nothing wrong with enrollment is Osap just saying that for everyone or just me?
Old 05-05-2014 at 04:53 PM   #4
Science Rocks

Anybody got any info on osap for summer?
Old 05-06-2014 at 11:16 PM   #5
HILLyBilly
Account Locked

Liked: 13 Times

Its never exactly on the first day of school (the 5th in this case). It takes a while for the school to confirmed it, then send it to OSAP, and OSAP finally depositing the money.

I just checked my last year statement and I didn't get OSAP until May 15th. Pretty sure that mean the school will wait until last day of registration (9th) before confirming your enrollment.

Make arrangement and as Scar would say, "Be prepared".

Science Rocks says thanks to HILLyBilly for this post.
Old 05-07-2014 at 12:37 AM   #6
Science Rocks

More like The Dark Knight Rises: "There's a storm coming, Mr Wayne"
Old 05-07-2014 at 07:22 AM   #7
HILLyBilly
Account Locked

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Science Rocks View Post
More like The Dark Knight Rises: "There's a storm coming, Mr Wayne"
Only if you are poor and/or did not plan ahead accordingly.