MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dropping after deadline? xsanx Academics 2 11-20-2010 11:53 PM
Do we have pay deposit when accepting offer and other OUAC questions dlee First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-15-2010 11:09 AM
Ouac DilC Academics 3 05-25-2010 12:56 AM
What's going on with the drop deadline? georgeb.1990 Academics 19 11-20-2009 12:53 AM
May 28 Deadline Rafizzle General Discussion 5 05-27-2009 06:55 PM

OUAC 105 deadline

Old 12-02-2010 at 04:06 PM   #1
mfattal
Elite Member

Liked: 85 Times

OUAC 105 deadline
Hello

I finished grade 12 last year but I had to repeat chemistry and physics online

my marks are

93 adv func
81% calc
95% arabic
81% business
83% english
85% physics( exam left online)
(90% chem almost done)

I plan to go to
Civil engineering and Managment (COOP)
I am doing chem and physics online at virtual high school Ontario

my guidance councelar told me that i can apply through ouac 105D( the one living in Ontario)

Any ways I am just wondering when mcmasters deadline for ouac 105 applicants

if any one can help me or tell me who to ask this is important
thanks guys

Last edited by mfattal : 12-02-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-02-2010 at 04:16 PM   #2
tamititus

Liked: 1 Time

Hey!! As far as I know, it depends on the faculty/program you're applying to (someone correct me if I'm wrong). For instance, I'm applying through the OUAC 105 as well for Nursing and the deadline for me is February 15. It may help to call the office of registrar ((905) 525-4600) or contact your faculty of interest for further information.
Old 12-02-2010 at 04:28 PM   #3
mfattal
Elite Member

Liked: 85 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamititus View Post
Hey!! As far as I know, it depends on the faculty/program you're applying to (someone correct me if I'm wrong). For instance, I'm applying through the OUAC 105 as well for Nursing and the deadline for me is February 15. It may help to call the office of registrar ((905) 525-4600) or contact your faculty of interest for further information.
Civil engineering and coop

and do you have an email? I am not in Canada at the moment
Old 12-02-2010 at 08:03 PM   #4
jajas
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 49 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfattal View Post
Civil engineering and coop

and do you have an email? I am not in Canada at the moment
I recommend calling them because they give you the information faster than by e-mail thats just a personal preference. But in case you want to e-mail them here is the link to all the contacts of the office of the registrar which is in charge of the administration work.

http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /contacts.html

Also just a pointer about the co-op part of the program, do not bother applying with co-op. you can get into co-op any time you want as long as you complete this course Eng 1EE0. I am not sure exactly whether the admission average changes when applying for co-op or non co-op.

Last edited by jajas : 12-02-2010 at 08:09 PM.

mfattal says thanks to jajas for this post.