MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Wilfrid Laurier University Students Union (WLUSU) Challenges MSU finklej MacInsiders Announcements 9 09-06-2010 11:44 PM
Want to know what's up with the McMaster Students Union ? Nosh MacInsiders Announcements 0 04-13-2010 10:26 PM
Jobs for first year students (like me) :) meerf Volunteering Opportunities 2 08-05-2007 01:07 PM

Over 20 McMaster Students Union Jobs closing this Thursday! (and after)

This upcoming Thursday (January 10th) the McMaster Students Union has an application deadline for over 15 Part Time Manager Positions! These positions will begin formally in Fall 2013 (with variable summer hours that can also be claimed) and constitute arguably some of the most rewarding and engaging jobs on campus. For each managerial position you get to actually run major MSU services like SHEC, Advocacy, Maroons etc while getting paid on average 8-15 hours a week with a flexible work schedule.

My personal time within the MSU is almost done and to be fully honest I don't regret a day of getting involved with the MSU all those years ago.

Take a look here: https://www.msumcmaster.ca/jobs
Published by
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 01-08-2013 at 11:32 PM   #2
madhur7
Program: Biology
Year: Third
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 9 Times
the link or the msu website is not working
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 01-09-2013 at 01:28 AM   #3
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff
Program: Chemical Engineering
Year: Fourth

Liked: 526 Times
+1 dead links
Old 01-09-2013 at 07:10 AM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member
Year: Other

Liked: 2,314 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhur7 View Post
the link or the msu website is not working
Site looks like its down.

Old 01-09-2013 at 12:15 PM   #5
anonanon987
Power Abuser
Program: Business Informatics
Year: Fourth
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 461 Times
It was working around the time the article was posted..I was checking out some of the job postings myself.
Old 01-09-2013 at 04:08 PM   #6
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013
MSU Staff
Program: PoliSci & Sociology with Econ Minor
Year: Alumni
Residence: SOCS!

Liked: 361 Times
I sincerely apologize, but without warning the DNS redirect on our website has malfunctioned and as such the website isn't working for various types of users. It works using this link: https://msu.herokuapp.com/

We hope the website will be fixed using the regular link by tomorrow morning.

If you have any other difficulties and cannot login/register and apply via the Job Portal please email your resume, cover letter and schedule to the MSU Admin Assistant Jessie Bauman at [email protected] r.ca

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search