MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Couse Hero? otherscott Academics 4 06-22-2010 01:34 PM
unlock Guitar Hero II marauderlove General Discussion 0 05-01-2008 03:17 PM
Guitar Hero III Tournament Starts Today! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-08-2008 07:47 AM
Guitar Hero III Fundraiser Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-29-2008 09:48 PM

Who Owns The GTR -> Your My Hero

Old 09-28-2009 at 09:04 PM   #106
WekSos

Liked: 24 Times

ps, yeah i seen it too a few times, driven by a young asian guy. Nice car none the less but for the money I'd be buying something else
Old 09-29-2009 at 03:32 PM   #107
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by WekSos View Post
pft gt-r ... what kind of sports car comes in automatic only.

And who wants the car to do the driving for you ...

I can has honda with fart canon underglow body kit and CHROME SPINNAZ,
CAn i be your HERO?!

(im jk about the honda )
It's not automatic, it's semi-automatic. And when a computer can shift faster and at the perfect time, I'd leave it to it.

But there are paddle shifters for those who prefer to do things manually. Not many cars these days are offering a true manual gearbox anymore.

And ugh, don't compare the GT-R to a Civic being driven by the average ricer. Although I am disappointed it at it not being driven by a prof; if it's just some young Asian guy it's more than likely it's paid for with his parents' money. If he ever lets himself get into an accident though, I'll have lost a lot of faith in society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WekSos View Post
Nice car none the less but for the money I'd be buying something else
This is exactly my view on Euro cars. You'll have a tough time beating the price to performance ratio on a GT-R. The only things that can match it are the Evo and as much as I hate to admit it, the Corvette.

Unless you just don't care and would rather just buy something less grand than a GT-R, which is understandable too...but then you wouldn't have clicked on this topic, would you? =p

Bobert likes this.
Old 09-29-2009 at 03:52 PM   #108
WekSos

well its not just hte shifting the computer does. Does everything else too

ps check this out ...

http://www.teknotik.com/jdmrides/for....php?t=4338 0
Old 09-29-2009 at 03:53 PM   #109
WekSos

The owners gonna have a fun time replacing those 20" forged wheels ...
Old 09-29-2009 at 10:34 PM   #110
Bobert

Liked: Liked 2 Times

" Quote:
Originally Posted by WekSos
pft gt-r ... what kind of sports car comes in automatic only.

And who wants the car to do the driving for you ...

I can has honda with fart canon underglow body kit and CHROME SPINNAZ,
CAn i be your HERO?!

(im jk about the honda )

It's not automatic, it's semi-automatic. And when a computer can shift faster and at the perfect time, I'd leave it to it.

But there are paddle shifters for those who prefer to do things manually. Not many cars these days are offering a true manual gearbox anymore.

And ugh, don't compare the GT-R to a Civic being driven by the average ricer. Although I am disappointed it at it not being driven by a prof; if it's just some young Asian guy it's more than likely it's paid for with his parents' money. If he ever lets himself get into an accident though, I'll have lost a lot of faith in society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WekSos
Nice car none the less but for the money I'd be buying something else

This is exactly my view on Euro cars. You'll have a tough time beating the price to performance ratio on a GT-R. The only things that can match it are the Evo and as much as I hate to admit it, the Corvette.

Unless you just don't care and would rather just buy something less grand than a GT-R, which is understandable too...but then you wouldn't have clicked on this topic, would you? =p"

Thank goddd

Finally i havent checked this in a while but as soon as i saw buddy say auto i was face palming haarddd

thats what i dont get. like ppl seriously i never said the gtr was the best car in the world - im jsut impressed i saw one

the fox body mustang is da best ( see sig rolf jk ) but really if you want full control nothing like 5spd, no traction control, no abs, and rwd will make you have it haha

if you want a computer driven car talk about bemmers and as i already mentioned the idrive = fail

or i think it was mercedes with there failed display of there car stopping itself.

But seriously this thread needs to be nominated as best post all year haha

And i saw it agian today on main! young asian dude