MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Last day for parking app KuNFuZeD Automotive & Transportation 6 09-08-2010 04:30 PM
questions about parking! optimism First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 08-21-2010 01:29 AM
Parking?? WekSos General Discussion 2 11-22-2008 01:53 AM
Parking Permit Pokecheck General Discussion 3 08-04-2008 08:04 PM
Parking? SaraM General Discussion 25 07-28-2008 03:23 PM

Parking Permit

Old 08-29-2008 at 09:27 PM   #1
Omega_X13

Liked: 9 Times

Parking Permit
Hey all...So, I was wondering if anyone's received their parking permit in the mail yet because I still haven't gotten mine, and classes kind of start next week...lol
Old 08-29-2008 at 10:17 PM   #2
Pokecheck

Liked: 0 Times

I just received mine yesterday.
Old 08-29-2008 at 11:48 PM   #3
Logic

err... apparently they mailed them out around the 25th but today is the last business/mail receiving day before move-in weekend, during which I AM BRINGING MY CAR and EVEN THOUGH i selected f&@#ing HOLD FOR PICKUP, nooo theyve GOT to mail all of them, risking them being lost in the mail, and also risking them not arriving in time, in which case I might have to waste gas for a whole trip to toronto and back to HAM. just to grab my damn transponder.

On top of that, the second time I spoke to parking and transit on the phone, the lady was kind of rude.

I better not have to pay a damn cent for any parking within the next week at all, cause its THEIR fault.

I am enraged.
Old 08-30-2008 at 12:26 AM   #4
Pokecheck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic View Post
err... apparently they mailed them out around the 25th but today is the last business/mail receiving day before move-in weekend, during which I AM BRINGING MY CAR and EVEN THOUGH i selected f&@#ing HOLD FOR PICKUP, nooo theyve GOT to mail all of them, risking them being lost in the mail, and also risking them not arriving in time, in which case I might have to waste gas for a whole trip to toronto and back to HAM. just to grab my damn transponder.

On top of that, the second time I spoke to parking and transit on the phone, the lady was kind of rude.

I better not have to pay a damn cent for any parking within the next week at all, cause its THEIR fault.

I am enraged.

I sent an e-mail to Parking and Transit the other day asking when the transponders will be sent out, and in the reply it was mentioned that the gates will be open during the first week and parking will be free.

Logic, Omega_X13 all say thanks to Pokecheck for this post.
Old 08-30-2008 at 01:16 AM   #5
Logic

wow thank god... and thanks dude (pokecheck).
Old 08-30-2008 at 10:37 AM   #6
Omega_X13

Liked: 9 Times

Ah that's good then...hopefully I get mine next week.