Frosh Week partying? Locke CLOSED: Dating & Relationships 6 07-29-2008 06:27 PM

Partying/get togethers

Old 11-07-2010 at 07:12 PM   #121
AlienSummer

Liked: 55 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
This is why I HATE lending things out.
Saaaame. I am super protective of my things. I actually got mad at my sister once because I lent her a book and she was folding the pages over in order to mark where she left off. Drove me insane! And if I've lent something to someone and I can't see them use it, it makes me anxious and I worry how long it'll take before I get it back and if it'll be in the same condition.
Old 11-08-2010 at 12:42 AM   #122
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalker View Post
I'd like to think I'm pretty healthy in that regard.

I only drink pop, on average, once a month. Processed meats, twice a month. Coffee, once a week. Preserved/packaged stuff, once a week. Alcohol, never.

And when it comes to baking, I probably spend more time ensuring that my measurements are exact than actually making/baking.
Oh my goddddddd i hope ur going to the thing on wednesday at bridges (i think that's the informal chat up thing time/date...)

/not suggestive at all.
Old 11-08-2010 at 01:24 AM   #123
TheBrickWall
Elite Member

Liked: 46 Times

don't have that problem lol;
get together with some friends
have a couple of beers; watch the game
Old 11-08-2010 at 08:25 AM   #124
EasternHeat
Elite Member

Liked: 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelyaS View Post

I take a lot of care of my things,regardless of whose money was used to purchase it. I'm anally protective of everything from my laptop to my books. I hate it when people ONLY seem to care about something if they paid for it. -_____________________ -

Oh, and on the topic of food, my exboyfriend never ate REAL food. Always packaged/fast food stuff. He didn't even drink water, just pop/coffee/juice/milkshakes. Drove me crazy.
I hate ppl who don't take care of things just because its not theirs. For me I try to be even more careful with someone's stuff especially with increasing value. I mean if its like a pen and I drop it big deal lol.

And god dam just thinking about eating what he ate makes me sick. I don't know how people do it. The best food is home made or good food from non-fast food restaurants that actually make sure they serve good food.

I will admit though, some fast food, sometimes, is pretty tasty.

Old 11-08-2010 at 08:26 AM   #125
TheBrickWall
Elite Member

Liked: 46 Times

lmaoo in terms of fastfood
kfcs double down is to die for

SilentWalker likes this.
Old 11-08-2010 at 08:27 AM   #126
EasternHeat
Elite Member

Liked: 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalker View Post
I'd like to think I'm pretty healthy in that regard.

I only drink pop, on average, once a month. Processed meats, twice a month. Coffee, once a week. Preserved/packaged stuff, once a week. Alcohol, never.

And when it comes to baking, I probably spend more time ensuring that my measurements are exact than actually making/baking.
Cooking is an art. Measurements are an approximation. Ingredients and quantities can always change to make something better or taste different. Whatever it is you shouldn't worry too much. After trials of making something you should just let your experience play with the ingredients see what makes it better what makes it worse and what makes it different.

Old 11-08-2010 at 08:44 AM   #127
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSummer View Post
Saaaame. I am super protective of my things. I actually got mad at my sister once because I lent her a book and she was folding the pages over in order to mark where she left off. Drove me insane! And if I've lent something to someone and I can't see them use it, it makes me anxious and I worry how long it'll take before I get it back and if it'll be in the same condition.
I just avoid that problem by lending stuff to people I trust. I figure if I can trust em I dont have much to worry about. Although, finding people to put trust in is hard.
Old 11-08-2010 at 09:00 AM   #128
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternHeat View Post
Cooking is an art. Measurements are an approximation. Ingredients and quantities can always change to make something better or taste different. Whatever it is you shouldn't worry too much. After trials of making something you should just let your experience play with the ingredients see what makes it better what makes it worse and what makes it different.
I meant when it comes to recipe that I've tried and works. I usually try not to play around with a recipe that works because if it goes bad, it'll be a waste. I don't like to waste ingredients. However, if it's a trial/first time thing, I'll just throw in what feels right.
Old 11-08-2010 at 10:43 PM   #129
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsumz View Post
I just avoid that problem by lending stuff to people I trust. I figure if I can trust em I dont have much to worry about. Although, finding people to put trust in is hard.
You've let me borrow your lock and other shet.

I'm touched. D:
Old 11-09-2010 at 12:30 AM   #130
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
You've let me borrow your lock and other shet.

I'm touched. D:
You should be greatly honoured
Old 11-09-2010 at 12:42 AM   #131
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene View Post
I'm easy.
If you know what I mean
Man, are you trying to get man to hit on you?! Cuz if you are... you know, i'm always here... LOL
Old 11-09-2010 at 07:57 PM   #132
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsumz View Post
You should be greatly honoured
LOL @ u trying to crack my combo today. XD;
Old 11-09-2010 at 08:18 PM   #133
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Jeez Amanda stop bringing back threads that have died
-_____________________ _________-

Old 11-09-2010 at 08:23 PM   #134
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelyaS View Post
Jeez Amanda stop bringing back threads that have died
-_____________________ _________-

No. Don't tell me what to do, woman.

Go make me a sandwich.
Old 11-09-2010 at 08:26 PM   #135
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
No. Don't tell me what to do, woman.

Go make me a sandwich.

Woah woah, I thought we progressed enough as society to never use sexist, patriarchal comments like that.

Excuse me while I go burn my bra.