MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
payment agreement Qadd Financial Aid 1 08-05-2010 02:54 PM
OSAP and Payment Agreement - Payment Options Kathy2 Financial Aid 1 07-04-2010 12:53 PM
Payment agreement twitterbird General Discussion 6 08-18-2009 04:48 PM
Payment Agreement Questions & Problems (2008) jass First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 17 08-11-2008 12:35 PM
Payment Agreement and electives questions maclover First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 06-11-2008 10:43 AM

Payment Agreement Questions

Old 08-19-2010 at 03:50 PM   #1
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Payment Agreement Questions
Okay so, I'm a little lost when it comes to the payment agreement stuff.
So, I've accepted the payment agreement, but that doesn't include my meal plan as it's listed as N/A and $0.00?

When would I set up my meal plan then?
And as for "installment amount", is that just what OSAP is giving me for the first term, or is it also what McMaster wants paid for the first term?

(sorry if I should've posted this in financial aid @[email protected])
Old 08-19-2010 at 03:59 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooburii View Post
Okay so, I'm a little lost when it comes to the payment agreement stuff.
So, I've accepted the payment agreement, but that doesn't include my meal plan as it's listed as N/A and $0.00?

When would I set up my meal plan then?
And as for "installment amount", is that just what OSAP is giving me for the first term, or is it also what McMaster wants paid for the first term?

(sorry if I should've posted this in financial aid @[email protected])
Your meal plan should be up soon, then you have to reconfirm your payment agreement. If it's not up by Monday, you should call Students Accounts and Cashiers.

I'm not quite sure what you mean my "installment amount". Are you doing a flex option or payment in full? If it's ok with you, can you screen shot just that one part? Make sure there isn't any personal information on the screen or edit it out using paint.
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:07 PM   #3
anon491
Professional Fangirl

But I haven't selected a meal plan though... so would it automatically assign me the freedom plan?

here's the screenshot:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SFSDas.jpg (481.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:14 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
But I haven't selected a meal plan though... so would it automatically assign me the freedom plan?

here's the screenshot:
Oh ok. Yeah the installment amount is what you have to pay, but OSAP gets deducted from it and your balance is what you have to pay on the due date.

As for the meal plan are you just deciding or does it not like to select? If you can't select one, you should contact Housing and Conference and see if you can pick one through them.

I personally don't know what will happen if you don't select a meal plan before September 1st. I would assume you get the default meal plan (which is the medium size) and would have to pay for it for September 1st. But I'm not completely certain. Contact Student Accounts and Cashiers to see what will happen in that case.

You should try to contact everyone tomorrow, it's getting real close to September 1st.

anon491 says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:22 PM   #5
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Ah, kay I'll be contacting them then. I dont see any option on the payment agreement page that allows me to select a meal plan.

thanks!
Old 08-19-2010
jhan523
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:24 PM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Ah, kay I'll be contacting them then. I dont see any option on the payment agreement page that allows me to select a meal plan.

thanks!
Is there not an option in the residence portal?
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:24 PM   #7
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

Quote:

thanks!
you don't select the meal plan, it's already selected for you
which ever one you choose when doing your rez application should be listed on the upper right side where it tells what your paying, like your tuition and residence and it also shows your meal plan as well
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:25 PM   #8
ayiri

Liked: 7 Times

Are you living off campus? if so then you don't really have a meal plan, those are for students living on residence.

Im assuming this as you've listed ur residence as SOCS.
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:27 PM   #9
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayiri View Post
Are you living off campus? if so then you don't really have a meal plan, those are for students living on residence.

Im assuming this as you've listed ur residence as SOCS.
LOL! How can I miss that XD Good catch

You have to apply for a meal plan if you are off campus: http://hospitality.mcmaster. ca/mea...offcampus.html
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:48 PM   #10
anon491
Professional Fangirl

ohhh okay ! lol no wonder thanks!
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:50 PM   #11
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

I said you have to apply, but you don't actually have to if you don't want a meal plan.
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:53 PM   #12
anon491
Professional Fangirl

I think it'd be better than carrying around loose cash, so I probably will anyway.
Old 08-19-2010 at 04:55 PM   #13
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
I think it'd be better than carrying around loose cash, so I probably will anyway.
Yeah, it's a lot faster too. I just put 100$ every time I get low on cash.