MacInsiders Logo
Old 11-12-2009 at 12:27 PM   #286
Greco

Liked: 18 Times

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when the advance green light turns on & it takes the first car 3-4 seconds to start moving when there's a HUGE LINE of cars waiting to turn. IT'S ADVANCE, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ! I lay on my horn for them.
Old 11-12-2009 at 12:51 PM   #287
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Woah, I just realized we all have so many pet peeves XD ! We're up to 10 pages! Haha

I totally agree about the movies previews thing, but sometimes you just have to talk about them .. while they're on, like Jeremy said. Otherwise I might burst/forget what I was going to say later
Old 11-12-2009 at 01:49 PM   #288
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

i hate it when profs say "so the marks will be up later today" and you check constantly and the marks are not up!!!! so annoying
Old 11-12-2009 at 04:25 PM   #289
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

I hate uggs/leggings. They look sooo tacky to me. I hate skinny jeans too, make you look like a friggin' popsicle.

While we're talking fashion, I hate those gigantic hoops people wear (think J-Lo). Hoops are fine, but the big ones make you look cheap.

((LOL, everyone jumped in after that Picard link...like they were waiting for it.))
Old 11-12-2009 at 07:49 PM   #290
TTHX

Liked: 62 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Marlowe View Post
I mean, yeah, some people can't pull off the leggings look. But on someone who can pull it off, it looks damn good.

The other day my one class in MDCL, I was waiting for these two at the end of the row to pack up their stuff so I can get out too, but these two dudes behind me literally pushed me into the one guy to get out. How f-ing rude is that.
Old 11-12-2009 at 10:13 PM   #291
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Very rude. Just like the Go bus - people crush to get infront.
Old 11-12-2009 at 10:16 PM   #292
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

My pet peeve: my house and the people who live in it. Excluding me.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 11-12-2009 at 10:31 PM   #293
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
I hate skinny jeans too, make you look like a friggin' popsicle.
If someone looks like a popsicle in them, they don't have the figure to pull off the look. They look great on the right body type though.
Old 11-13-2009 at 09:21 AM   #294
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Red pants. I dont know why they bother me so much, but they do. There was a girl at work that used to wear them all the time, and since I quit, I forgot about this, until i saw a girl with red pants today.
Old 11-13-2009 at 10:34 PM   #295
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Thing is, (most of the) people who can really look "ok" in skin-tight leggings/pants are waaaaay to skinny. That's a whole 'nother issue.

Speaking of which, pet peeve/general annoyance: girls aren't pretty unless they are skinny. All the actresses are "pretty" (even when they honesty aren't), but how many times have you heard a larger girl being called pretty or beautiful by anoyne not their boyfriend (or girlfriend )? Very, very few.

Agree with red pants, as well as neon pants, etc.

And while were on the topic of...pop culture? I hate how people get so boy(/girl) crazy over actors/singers/etc. Honesty, why? My sister won't stop the indian boy from twilight.

Actualyl, twilight in general is a pet peeve.

Oh, when you are walking or sitting behind someone and they keep looking back at you, like you're doing something wrong or something.
Old 11-13-2009 at 10:44 PM   #296
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
Thing is, (most of the) people who can really look "ok" in skin-tight leggings/pants are waaaaay to skinny. That's a whole 'nother issue.

Speaking of which, pet peeve/general annoyance: girls aren't pretty unless they are skinny. All the actresses are "pretty" (even when they honesty aren't), but how many times have you heard a larger girl being called pretty or beautiful by anoyne not their boyfriend (or girlfriend )? Very, very few.

Agree with red pants, as well as neon pants, etc.

And while were on the topic of...pop culture? I hate how people get so boy(/girl) crazy over actors/singers/etc. Honesty, why? My sister won't stop the indian boy from twilight.

Actualyl, twilight in general is a pet peeve.

Oh, when you are walking or sitting behind someone and they keep looking back at you, like you're doing something wrong or something.
Honestly, if my fat ass could fit into those red/neon pants, I'd wear them. XD I love loud shit. Hence, my awesome shoe collection.

And uh.
I'd agree with the celeb thing, but joaquin phoenix drives me CRAZY.

Old 11-13-2009 at 10:51 PM   #297
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

I once saw this girl in the classiest legging-outfit possible. She had this oversized plaid shirt that was long enough to look like a dress, so below mid thigh, and really long, flat heeled boots. It was pulled together so well and she was so composed. That's the way to do it.
I also think that leggings with a long black shirt dress and boots can look really nice. But the leggings emphasize the leg part...nothing in there about the butt.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 11-13-2009 at 11:47 PM   #298
reeves
Jedi IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Honestly, if my fat ass could fit into those red/neon pants, I'd wear them. XD I love loud shit. Hence, my awesome shoe collection.

And uh.
I'd agree with the celeb thing, but joaquin phoenix drives me CRAZY.
You would. But youre a walking peeve for most people.
Old 11-13-2009 at 11:52 PM   #299
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
You would. But youre a walking peeve for most people.
JELUZZzZZ

Old 11-13-2009 at 11:58 PM   #300
reeves
Jedi IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
JELUZZzZZ
I can eat cereal without my stomach rebelling.

WIN