MacInsiders Logo
Old 10-16-2009 at 08:11 PM   #136
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by madquarker View Post
hahahaha. No more humans? Wow, hold a grudge much?

You still lose because I say so.
You have lost the Game.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-16-2009 at 08:45 PM   #137
tungo89
Club G.R.O.S.S.

Liked: 46 Times

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

I admit defeat this round.

I'll be back.

Edit: f***! You actually just ruined my night. Thanks. I HATE the Game.

Last edited by tungo89 : 10-16-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-16-2009 at 08:50 PM   #138
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by madquarker View Post
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

I admit defeat this round.

I'll be back.

Edit: f***! You actually just ruined my night. Thanks. I HATE the Game.
I love you too.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-16-2009 at 08:51 PM   #139
tungo89
Club G.R.O.S.S.

*grumbles* I'm going to go sulk. peace out.
Old 10-16-2009 at 10:11 PM   #140
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

OMG! MDCL are the best!

I dunno about the fans, I sit on the far left near the front. I don’t hear anything, though, so they might have fixed it.

I can’t sit in the front, I get nervous with the prof looking at me all the time.

I also walk really, really fast. I’m about 5’5, but I have quick, relatively long strides.
And lol, nice mad.
Old 10-17-2009 at 12:11 AM   #141
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

I don't enjoy the midterm phobia.
That's when somebody comes up to you and starts talking in derivatives.
Just awful.

As well, I understand that some kids from Square One, since Mississauga is so diverse, might have trouble grasping all the rules but here's how I see it.
If you have, indeed, moved here all the way across the world to attend a university you really think is one of the best (hence your attendance)...then you are definitely smart enough to figure out some social cues.

Now there are some people who really struggle with this and I completely understand. It's not necessarily a cultural thing because some people do have trouble grasping any kind of social cue, no matter what the community they are interacting with. However, I doubt that it is that common. If you were socially anxious all the time, you probably wouldn't be able to maintain very healthy relationships or interact with people in a healthy manner and given that these kids probably do have some friends, that seems unlikely.

Some of these people are engineers, others want to be doctors, and some want to be lawyers and politicians, and some simply want to make a difference.
These are all wonderful goals and I really do applaud them and I hope we derive some more honest politicians out of it, however...a line is a concept taught in the second grade.

I'm not being an ass. A line is a fundamental concept taught in school and observable in real life that is familiar to all of us.
We know what a line is.
Not adhering to one is arrogant and silly.

I don't like how my commute gets drawn from 45 minutes to about 2 hours if there's traffic.

I don't like the 3rd question on the Chem midterm.
I don't like how thirsty I am lately...

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 10-17-2009 at 10:44 AM   #142
Fight0
Elite Member

Liked: 141 Times

I hate people with really poor tastes in movies.

Me: "What are some of your favorite movies?"
Person: "Uh I thought The Number 23 was good"
Me: *walks away

Harlequin likes this.
Old 10-17-2009 at 10:52 AM   #143
tungo89
Club G.R.O.S.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight0 View Post
I hate people with really poor tastes in movies.

Me: "What are some of your favorite movies?"
Person: "Uh I thought The Number 23 was good"
Me: *walks away
You could walk away from that?

I'd reduce them to ash.
Old 10-17-2009 at 01:25 PM   #144
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

i hate it when i forget where i put my keys....I also hate it when i take my glasses off to change and then i forget/cant see where i put them....uggghh

Equinox, jade177, rrtt, Taunton like this.
Old 10-17-2009 at 01:29 PM   #145
Duarch

Liked: 19 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu View Post
i hate it when i forget where i put my keys....I also hate it when i take my glasses off to change and then i forget/cant see where i put them....uggghh
I used to have that problem with my keys too. I got a hanging doorknob thing that has a compartment for my keys so I never have that problem anymore.

LOL I have that problem with my glasses too. It's like I'm blind enough without them that I need my glasses to find my glasses. It's so sad...
Old 10-17-2009 at 07:25 PM   #146
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Me too!! My glasses are coppery coloured and when I put them on my bed or dresser and can't see them at all. I literally have to feel around for them or crouch down to the same level to see the shadow/blur.

I wear 500 and 450's.

I hate VSEPR theory...I still haven't managed to memorize the subclasses and it's my third year doing it. ( to chem profs, though, it wasn't too big on the midterm)

Last edited by britb : 10-17-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-17-2009 at 09:52 PM   #147
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

-5.75 in both eyes. Wonder how bad it is now...

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 10-17-2009 at 11:36 PM   #148
BlakeM
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

In on glasses bashing! If I ever play football, and get tackled, hello 2 minutes of time wasting till a friend comes over and finds em for me in 5 seconds. Or waking up in the morning, trying to grab my glasses and pushing my water bottle, a book or calculator onto the floor at 6 in the morning and waking up my mom/brother. Glad I am getting laser eye surgery soon (about $300 more to save up )
Old 10-17-2009 at 11:37 PM   #149
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

I don't like sitting beside people who: 1) douse themselves in heavy perfume or 2) refuse to take showers.

;__;

~*Sara*~ likes this.
Old 10-17-2009 at 11:46 PM   #150
marieeeeeee

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I don't like sitting beside people who: 1) douse themselves in heavy perfume or 2) refuse to take showers.

;__;
Me too!!! I was sitting in lecture and this girl sitting next to me had the most *my nose hurts my allergies are acting up* smell....some people (like me) have allergies and heavy perfume makes it worse. :( Oh and people who smell...and they have body odor...doesn't take much to clean up no?

Another pet peeve.....people who chew gum and I can hear them chewing...and oh...people who stretch their elbows in class and elbow me like they aren't sitting next to anyone @[email protected]

~*Sara*~ likes this.