MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted - Physics 1B03 summer school seat barclayyy Academics 0 04-26-2012 11:39 PM
Gr. 12 Physics in summer school BonnieH Academics 10 06-30-2011 04:05 PM
Physics 1B03 Summer School Little Academics 15 05-04-2011 06:54 PM
Physics 1B03- summer school nessa18 Academics 5 04-29-2011 08:24 PM
Physics 1B03 at Summer School marcie Academics 17 05-02-2010 11:36 AM

Physics 1B03 in Summer School at Different Uni

Old 02-05-2013 at 06:32 PM   #1
infinitemac

Liked: 0 Times

Physics 1B03 in Summer School at Different Uni
Hey,

So I decided to take Physics 1B03 in summer school, and I looked at York and UTM since those are closest to my house...and both unis only offer 6 unit equivalent courses for Physics 1B03 and 1BB3...does this mean that these are year long courses from May to August? Is there any way to just do Physics 1B03 only?
Thanks
Old 02-05-2013 at 08:21 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemac View Post
Hey,

So I decided to take Physics 1B03 in summer school, and I looked at York and UTM since those are closest to my house...and both unis only offer 6 unit equivalent courses for Physics 1B03 and 1BB3...does this mean that these are year long courses from May to August? Is there any way to just do Physics 1B03 only?
Thanks
Yes, it would be the entire term, whatever those schools have decided. No, you can't just do half a course and get credit for 1B03.

infinitemac says thanks to starfish for this post.