MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Boston Pizza asood Restaurants & Food Reviews 22 05-03-2011 12:07 AM
Boston Pizza End Of Year Member Meetup A Success! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 05-03-2010 08:03 PM
New pizza place in Westdale cowpuppy General Discussion 8 04-09-2010 07:23 AM
Home-made Pizza Pockets lilchoconut Recipes 1 06-25-2009 11:17 AM
order of business maturegoose Academics 5 08-27-2008 09:25 AM

Pizza the way you order it!

Published by kokosas
02-17-2009
Published by
MacInsiders Staff

Author review
Overall Rating
100%100%100%
Average 100%

Okay, so this isn't exactly a recipe but rather a tip!

If you're like me, you can't eat an entire pizza to yourself (or even half of one for that matter) but I hate microwaving my pizza the next day because it gets soggy!

Instead of warming up your oven (and wasting energy/time) stick it in a (non-stick) frying pan! Don't use any oil or cooking spray, if you don't have a non-stick pan just watch it carefully and move it every once in a while. You place your slices in the pan on low and put a lid on it for 10-15 minutes. This leaves your crust crunchy the way you ordered it and the rest is nice and hot!

Stealth says thanks to kokosas for this post.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Pizza the way you order it!!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search