MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Study Places with Outdoor Plugs Snowman Academics 4 04-21-2013 02:26 PM
Late Night Study places at Mac? ChrisKam First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 19 11-06-2012 12:53 PM
Quiet Study Space during Exams KristaG MacInsiders Announcements 16 04-09-2010 12:19 PM
Study Spots / Hidden places on campus hmmmcurious General Discussion 32 12-14-2008 09:45 PM
Places to study on Campus Sarahs Academics 7 09-11-2007 09:19 AM

Places To Study During Exams

What is your favourite place to study for exams? Reply with yours to this thread!

Union Market will be open late during the exam period with coffee, tea and snacks to keep you going. Coffee is only $1.25 with a refillable mug! TwelvEighty will also be open during exams on the following hours:

April 22nd - April 26th 11am - 5pm
April 29th - onward 11am - 3pm

Check out the variety of healthy, filling options available at TwelvEighty. And keep the tank full with unlimited refills on coffee and tea!

achhin says thanks to Chad for this post.
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 04-22-2013 at 06:56 PM   #2
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times
ITB. But they locked out the 4OI6 lab. :(

I guess my second favorite would be in ABB in one of these classrooms.

Chad likes this.

Old 04-23-2013 at 10:34 PM   #3
achhin

Liked: 2 Times
MDCL 3rd floor if the rooms are open

Old 04-24-2013 at 08:45 AM   #4
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times
Thode wifi fucking sucks. Exams are the one time of the year when all the annoying people at second floor mills dont seem to go to the library. I swear half the people in that library throughout the term go there just to socialize and be obnoxiously loud.

lifesciman1 likes this.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search