MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
postgraduate student - sex assult charge guest_295 General Discussion 93 02-21-2011 02:27 AM
HST charge on textbooks? anon491 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 09-11-2010 12:57 AM
McMaster Student Card = GO Transit Student ID (2009) goodnews.inc MacInsiders Announcements 10 09-01-2009 01:55 PM

Postgraduate student charge-update

Old 02-21-2011 at 10:01 PM   #1
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

Postgraduate student charge-update
Information moved to Kendoons post.

Last edited by jo87 : 02-21-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 02-21-2011 at 10:03 PM   #2
mcmasterrrrr

Liked: 24 Times

What's the purpose of making this thread again? To ignite more racist remarks? To say "ewwwww wtf?".

Mahratta likes this.
Old 02-21-2011 at 10:04 PM   #3
jo87
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmasterrrrr View Post
What's the purpose of making this thread again? To ignite more racist remarks? To say "ewwwww wtf?".
Your attitude is "ewww wtf".
Old 02-21-2011 at 10:05 PM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

"Investigators are using social media to ask other alleged victims to come forward."

Like this page if you were a victim of this man....?

Old 02-21-2011 at 10:22 PM   #5
L'Étoile
Tooth Fairy

Liked: 543 Times

this case is getting pretty f-ed up ... reading this is as useless as a Kardashian sister's library card ..

McMaster University, Honours B.Sc. in Biology '13, Minor in Psychology

University of British Columbia, DMD '17, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Old 02-21-2011 at 10:23 PM   #6
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
"Investigators are using social media to ask other alleged victims to come forward."

Like this page if you were a victim of this man....?
Digg the rapists facebook pages, yo

Old 02-21-2011 at 10:23 PM   #7
mcmasterrrrr

Liked: 24 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo87 View Post
Your attitude is "ewww wtf".
Okay then. Have a nice day.
Old 02-21-2011 at 10:25 PM   #8
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

this spawns racist remarks because these two guys fit every single characteristic that most people expect of a sexually repressed socially inept over-worked perverted baby MD fresh out of their 5 year residency program

its just chance that the nationality and all of that overlap, right?

.....right?

:3

Old 02-21-2011 at 10:29 PM   #9
jo87
Elite Member

Its really sad that when you guys look at these two all you see is colour. I'm just going to remove the link because you are clearly not getting anything out of your university education.
Old 02-21-2011 at 10:30 PM   #10
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Its really sad that when you guys look at these two all you see is colour. I'm just going to remove the link because you are clearly not getting anything out of your university education.
http://www.680news.com/news/local/ar...st-two-doctors

yo sup the linkz back LOL

L'Étoile says thanks to Kendoon for this post.

L'Étoile likes this.
Old 02-22-2011 at 01:45 AM   #11
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

nice link dude. i really enjoyed the part about the truncation
Old 02-22-2011 at 01:56 AM   #12
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

Quote:
I really enjoy how this forum is full of such insightful and well informed most of the users of this forum are. Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at all, seeing as this is a forum is for students of one of the most well received and respected universities in the country. Why are there so many ignorant mother fckers on this forum?
Old 02-22-2011 at 09:43 AM   #13
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Quote:
Unfortunately most people at Mac who aren't timid enough to hide their opinions are in science, which means of course they aren't getting anything out of their University education - it's useless.

(The rest of this isn't directed at you, but in general):

As for the 'racist' part - every race has their problems, so just pick your poison.

Do you want to be the race that skins dogs alive and eats living octopus/fish/whatever?
Or perhaps the race with a ridiculous number of nasty smelly mustachio'd people?
Or, worst of all, the race who invented/watches **** like Jersey Shore.

Sure, one can be racist against other races, just take note your race probably sucks just as much, because guess what, people are stupid and annoying regardless of race.
Old 02-22-2011 at 11:44 AM   #14
Don't Hate

Liked: Liked 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist11 View Post
Do you want to be the race that skins dogs alive and eats living octopus/fish/whatever?
Or perhaps the race with a ridiculous number of nasty smelly mustachio'd people?
Or, worst of all, the race who invented/watches **** like Jersey Shore.
I would like to disagree. I do not think an individual's race determines what their actions are.
Old 02-22-2011 at 11:48 AM   #15
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

point being, anyone that took themselves seriously enough to charge these two guys based on the fact that they are brown is a moron

if it were two European dudes we'd be like UGH WHAT A BUNCH OF CREEPERS, NO WONDER THEY RAPED PEOPLE, THEY HAVE FAUX HAWKS AND ENOUGH FAKE TAN TO GIVE IODINE LOTION A BAD NAME...OBVIOUSLY THEY'D DRUG AND ASSAULT SOME GIRL AT A RAVE WHERE DJ AMP'D UP IS PLAYING AFTER THEY FINISHED A 15 HOUR SHIFT AT THE CLINIC, OBVIOUSLY

alh24, justinsftw like this.