MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CHEMISTRY 1A03 Professor exuberant888 Academics 10 08-26-2010 09:01 AM
Professor Yamaguchi? lizziemcg Academics 13 08-16-2010 11:45 AM
Professor responsibilities? NFlash Academics 5 04-07-2010 09:25 AM
HELP: Need to email professor Allan General Discussion 11 10-22-2009 08:55 PM
what do you want to ask your professor ? joset2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 05-31-2008 08:27 PM

professor

Old 09-05-2010 at 05:06 PM   #1
weiz

Liked: 0 Times

professor
hi guys, could I find out who my professor is before the first day of class?
Old 09-05-2010 at 05:23 PM   #2
Jellybeanz

Liked: 23 Times

Doesn't it say which professor teaches each class and section on the master timetable? Well, except for certain classes where the prof is still TBA.
Old 09-05-2010 at 06:48 PM   #3
GrahamA

Liked: 0 Times

Yup, just go here and type in the course code, e.g. 3M03, and select the course, then look at your timetable to see which core you have and then you'll know the prof!

P.S. I would suggest just putting in your course code and leaving everything else default, usually the return list isn't that long and you see your course right away, this just saves time if you are looking up quite a few....