MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BREAKING: MUSC and Art Quad Closed Chad MacInsiders Announcements 26 11-04-2008 08:03 PM
Where to check Mail in West Quad? Allan Residence & Housing 1 09-10-2008 06:30 PM
Renovations to the Arts Quad lorend MacInsiders Announcements 5 05-02-2008 04:34 PM

Quad Rooms

Old 03-24-2010 at 03:25 PM   #1
kdoc77

Liked: 0 Times

Quad Rooms
Has anyone lived in a quad room? what was your experience with it, is it just more aggravating having 3 other people or a lot of fun?

I really want to select everything on my rez application perfectlly so that its going to allow me to meet really outgoing, fun people ! Would you say a quad room is a good choice for this?

oh andd... this is off topic haha butt, what do you guys think of double w/ washroom better than just a double?
Old 03-24-2010 at 03:44 PM   #2
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoc77 View Post
Has anyone lived in a quad room? what was your experience with it, is it just more aggravating having 3 other people or a lot of fun?

I really want to select everything on my rez application perfectlly so that its going to allow me to meet really outgoing, fun people ! Would you say a quad room is a good choice for this?

oh andd... this is off topic haha butt, what do you guys think of double w/ washroom better than just a double?
I can't answer your first question, I'm living in a double.
In regards to your second question, it really depends. If you have a washroom in your room, then that means you always have to clean it, etc. I can also imagine your room getting very hot after taking a long shower, which may annoy some people. If you don't mind cleaning your own washroom then by all means, go for one with the washroom included in it.
I'm just living in a double, but because I am in Hedden, we have single washrooms all across the floor. Its kinda like having your own washroom, because its not communal, but other people still use it.