MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TV Show: The Walking Dead Chad Movies & Television 9 11-03-2010 07:11 PM
Our Glorious Dead. burforbt Politics 2 11-02-2010 10:02 PM
Left 4 Dead 2 anyone? Kendoon Gaming 29 10-17-2010 02:24 AM
Glad you didn't accept your Queen's offer? Sammcmaster Athletics & Recreation 2 08-19-2010 12:21 PM

Queen's Student Dead after Falling through Library Skylight

Old 12-03-2010 at 11:46 PM   #31
CrashPlague
Gravity is Just a Theory

Liked: 33 Times

HOLY SHIT!!!

I actually know the guy who got injured!

I've freakin known him for like 3-4 years.

Goddamn it Nagy....get well soon you dummy.
Old 12-03-2010 at 11:48 PM   #32
malaxelaguim

Liked: 3 Times

Come on. Of course standing on a skylight is a stupid thing to do, and I think a university can only do so much to prevent accidents caused by people doing stupid things. But mocking someone's premature death like this is just shitty. A hell of a lot of people do things this stupid in university and manage to escape unscathed, and it makes no sense that pure luck makes the difference between whether they get high-fives for it or whether people say their death made the world better. Seriously, even if you really think this guy was literally too dumb to live and deserved what he got, it's incredibly insensitive to say so in a public forum that any grieving friend or relative could see.

Arts and Science & Biology II
Old 12-03-2010 at 11:50 PM   #33
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaxelaguim View Post
A hell of a lot of people do things this stupid in university and manage to escape unscathed
I know, it's quite unfortunate.

siefer1322 likes this.
Old 12-04-2010 at 12:06 AM   #34
sjager

Liked: 59 Times

We should call the guys at Spike TV so they can add it to their 1000 ways to die show.

bcars, Rakim like this.
Old 12-04-2010 at 12:27 AM   #35
CrashPlague
Gravity is Just a Theory

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjager View Post
We should call the guys at Spike TV so they can add it to their 1000 ways to die show.

Too soon

lol
Old 12-04-2010 at 05:30 AM   #36
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

How unfortunate.