MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question for all upper year Faculty of Science students... Purple2309 Academics 1 05-31-2011 03:37 PM
Question for Upper Year Health Science Students robots Academics 1 01-05-2011 10:14 AM
Exam Question - Upper years Help!! CAHopeful Academics 7 10-12-2010 05:06 PM
A question for upper years regarding difficulty of University Alchemist11 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 11-05-2009 02:42 PM

Question for upper year BIOCHEMS!

Old 05-07-2013 at 12:50 PM   #1
solsol

Liked: 0 Times

Question for upper year BIOCHEMS!
Strictly in terms of easiness, which of these courses is the best to take? Can you also share a little of your experience with any of these courses? Thanks!

Biochem 3HO3
Biochem 3EE3
Biochem 3YO3
Biochem 3XO3

Also, if anyone's taken biochem 3AO3/3RO6
Old 05-07-2013 at 12:53 PM   #2
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

I've heard that biochem 3h03 is a pretty light course. There are just two midterms and the exam :O, and they're all MC.
Old 05-07-2013 at 03:57 PM   #3
yoni

Liked: 87 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by solsol View Post
Strictly in terms of easiness, which of these courses is the best to take? Can you also share a little of your experience with any of these courses? Thanks!

Biochem 3HO3
Biochem 3EE3
Biochem 3YO3
Biochem 3XO3

Also, if anyone's taken biochem 3AO3/3RO6
3X03 is every other year and it's not running 2013-2014. Unless you want to work in the lab of one of the profs teaching 3EE3, you might not want to take that one. I think it is just renamed from this years BIOCHEM 3C03... which was extremely hard to study for, and most peoples lowest mark of the year. That being said I still enjoyed many aspects of the course, and the profs were really knowledgeable and eager to point out issues in research etc.

I'm planning on doing 3H03 next year, content-wise I've heard it's pretty good, but not a total cakewalk either. Or 3Y03, the only thing holding me back is timing... 3hr friday afternoon