MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Registrar Site Down? bobsingh First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-20-2013 02:41 PM
Cannot access Registrar Magnito First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-09-2013 01:34 PM
Registrar Site is down!!! browneyedgirl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 06-23-2013 05:33 PM
Directions to the Registrar Reda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-08-2010 03:39 PM
Registrar Clarification dmzz Academics 5 02-27-2010 11:27 PM

Registrar Site Down??

Old 07-21-2013 at 03:24 PM   #1
shreebee

Liked: 30 Times

Registrar Site Down??
I've been trying to get onto the Registrar site for a couple hours now, and it keeps saying could not connect.
I'm using chrome if that makes a difference.
any one else having this problem?
Old 07-21-2013 at 03:29 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreebee View Post
I've been trying to get onto the Registrar site for a couple hours now, and it keeps saying could not connect.
I'm using chrome if that makes a difference.
any one else having this problem?
http://www.downforeveryoneor justme...ar.mcmaster.ca

clarksl4, shreebee all say thanks to starfish for this post.

shreebee likes this.
Old 07-21-2013 at 04:09 PM   #3
Quiver

Liked: 126 Times

Here's a tip:
Try Googling whatever page you need. If you can find it as a search result, you can click the little downward arrow next to the URL and click "cached" to get a snapshot of the page. It might not be completely accurate as things are updated, though, but it can be helpful when you need some quick info and the site goes down (which seems to be pretty often...)

mac_5555, shreebee all say thanks to Quiver for this post.
Old 07-21-2013 at 06:46 PM   #4
clarksl4

Liked: 4 Times

If I had a kitten for every time the Registrar page went down, I would be a crazy cat lady.

shreebee, ~*Sara*~ like this.