MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Parents for OSAP Release? logans First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-23-2010 10:49 PM
OSAP release 2010 feonateresa Financial Aid 2 08-20-2010 11:09 PM
OSAP release cjdzl Financial Aid 7 08-19-2010 06:56 PM
OSAP Release Angoose Financial Aid 10 08-12-2010 11:41 PM
OSAP release sinnersdrown Financial Aid 7 08-11-2010 05:26 PM

Release of OSAP money

Old 09-12-2010 at 11:00 PM   #1
Kat04

Liked: 0 Times

Release of OSAP money
So I did all my OSAP stuff before school even started on August 30th, and I still havent received any money in my bank account.

On the back of the form it says: it will get deposited into your bank account within 1 week of the date it is received at the NSLSC or within 1 week of the discursement date on your loan/grant certificate. What does this meannn?

Did something get screwed up, or is it still on its way?

Last edited by Kat04 : 09-12-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-13-2010 at 06:53 AM   #2
gallagaj

Liked: 19 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat04 View Post
So I did all my OSAP stuff before school even started on August 30th, and I still havent received any money in my bank account.

On the back of the form it says: it will get deposited into your bank account within 1 week of the date it is received at the NSLSC or within 1 week of the discursement date on your loan/grant certificate. What does this meannn?

Did something get screwed up, or is it still on its way?

I know about your worry, but NO nothing is screwed up. The disbursment date is on the front of the form. It is September 9th (The first day of school). It usually takes a week - 10 days from your disbursment date for the money to arrive in your account. They do this because in the past there were cases where people would get their money into their accound before school actually started and would not actually attend school. When they say it will be deposited within 1 week of the date it is received at NSLSC or within one week of the disbursment date they always do the latter one.
Dont worry your money should arrive either sometime this week or early next week (it is done in busisness days). Also please note that your osap may arrive in 2 seperate deposites (depending on weather you received any grants or anything like that. So if you nottice that some money was deposited but it is not what you are expecting than wait a few days to see if more is deposited. If after 5 days the rest is still not there call the NSLSC.

Hope this helps, any other questions about OSAP, pm me. Im pretty knowledgeable on that stuff.
Have a good day and dont worry, the money is coming.

Kat04 says thanks to gallagaj for this post.