MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
payment agreement only shows tuition and not residence fee? jessica.lau Academics 4 06-27-2011 11:55 PM
PAYMENT AGREEMENT residence fee meena101 Residence & Housing 13 08-29-2010 01:37 PM
residence deposit julie a. Residence & Housing 1 02-08-2010 04:14 PM
payment agreement update and pay to mcmaster for residence stuff Richa General Discussion 1 05-09-2009 12:22 PM

Residence Deposit and Payment Agreement

Old 08-30-2011 at 10:43 AM   #1
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Residence Deposit and Payment Agreement
I was just comparing my payment agreement from last year and this year and noticed that there wasn't a line indicating the residence deposit was deducted from the fee totals. Is that the case for everyone staying in residence this year? I noticed that the numbers were a little different than when I had last confirmed them. For second year science students, was your fee around 14000 this year on the PA?? Please post your residence if you don't mind .
Old 08-30-2011 at 10:50 AM   #2
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

in my PA there is a line indicating $600 being taken out of the fee total for rez deposit. i'm in bates.

its strange that you don't have it.
Old 08-30-2011 at 10:55 AM   #3
Purple2309

Liked: 17 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angoose View Post
I was just comparing my payment agreement from last year and this year and noticed that there wasn't a line indicating the residence deposit was deducted from the fee totals. Is that the case for everyone staying in residence this year? I noticed that the numbers were a little different than when I had last confirmed them. For second year science students, was your fee around 14000 this year on the PA?? Please post your residence if you don't mind .
That is strange. You should try to contact Student Accounts at 905-525-9140 ext.24478.

Yup my total fee was around 14K & I'm going to be living in Brandon Hall(doubleroom).

Last edited by Purple2309 : 08-30-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-30-2011 at 01:49 PM   #4
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple2309 View Post
That is strange. You should try to contact Student Accounts at 905-525-9140 ext.24478.

Yup my total fee was around 14K & I'm going to be living in Brandon Hall(doubleroom).

Yeah, my fee is also around 14k. I heard somewhere that the 600 deduction would only be accounted for in September but I'm not 100% sure yet. Going to be in Edwards if that makes any difference. Also a double room!