MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Resp njd123 Financial Aid 2 08-05-2010 11:54 AM
RESP Forms flash First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-03-2010 03:19 PM
Question regarding RESP/funding!!! VoyozooT General Discussion 15 08-23-2009 04:28 PM
RESP Forms AMano General Discussion 10 07-31-2009 01:45 AM
RESP/Savings... [email protected] General Discussion 4 08-17-2008 11:34 PM

RESP issues

Old 08-27-2008 at 08:19 AM   #1
Reno V

Liked: 38 Times

RESP issues
I have a Maturity Application Form: Verification of Employment from my RESP people.

I need it to be filled out by the school, with the "institution seal/stamp" on it. Do i need to take this form in person, or is fax ok? What about mail?

Thank you for your (anticipated) speedy reply!

Edit: If you guys don't know, at least give me an email that i can contact to find out.

Last edited by Reno V : 08-27-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-27-2008 at 09:57 AM   #2
[email protected]

Liked: 0 Times

i mailed mine to the the registrar but that may take a while (mine was mailed 2 weeks ago), and they should mail it back to your provider.
Old 08-27-2008 at 02:03 PM   #3
nancy

Liked: 0 Times

I needed a Proof of Enrolment Letter, I took my information right to the registars office myself and they typed it there on the spot and placed the seal on it. I mailed it away to my Resp investor and had the money within 4 business days.