MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
review my timetable please eebs95 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 06-14-2013 07:38 AM
Timetable Review! GetFighted First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-22-2010 12:40 PM
Would anyone like to review my timetable :)? belindz! First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-13-2010 10:40 AM
Review my Timetable PLease MacPack First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-27-2010 10:38 PM
Review My Timetable Please :D MohitB First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-07-2008 10:41 PM

Review my timetable please

Old 06-15-2017 at 09:36 AM   #1
Anoynomous

Liked: 0 Times

Review my timetable please
Review my timetable please,is it a good idea to start class at 12.30 on monday!!!
Your help is deeply appreaciated

https://ttg.fyi/#deh1yqv
Old 06-15-2017 at 10:53 AM   #2
lizbeth

Liked: 1 Time

Nothing wrong with starting class at 12:30 on Monday.

Anoynomous says thanks to lizbeth for this post.
Old 06-15-2017 at 12:20 PM   #3
joy4

It really depends on you and your study habits (i.e. if you are a morning person maybe have some earlier classes, if not 12:30 should work fine). Also I would recommend not having 1 hour breaks in between classes if possible. It looks like on your Tuesdays you have two 1 hour breaks, and it is hard to be productive in that small amount of time (by the time you find a study spot, you only have like 30 minutes to work). Other than that it looks good!

Anoynomous says thanks to joy4 for this post.
Old 06-16-2017 at 05:33 AM   #4
Anoynomous

Thanks! Where are the best study spots?
Old 06-16-2017 at 09:35 PM   #5
joy4

If you are looking for quiet study spaces the upper floors of Mills library, the health sciences library and the 2nd floor of the student centre are good options. There are also some small study rooms in LR Wilson that are quiet if you can find one that is free. On the weekends the tutorial rooms in all of the buildings around campus are free to study in as well.