MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:31 AM   #631
smashpro1123

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Nevermind, I'm so stupid. It's a coconut tree!

Edit: I can't believe you tricked me again, just like with "Moses" Ark >.>
If your answer is:

Lion = you're dull. Chimpanzee = you're a moron. Giraffe = you're a complete idiot. Squirrel = you're just hopelessly stupid. A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS. Obviously you're stressed and overworked. You should take some time off and relax! Try again next year.

lol i said chimpanzee when i read it... the easy ones can be tricky too.
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:33 AM   #632
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashpro1123 View Post
If your answer is:

Lion = you're dull. Chimpanzee = you're a moron. Giraffe = you're a complete idiot. Squirrel = you're just hopelessly stupid. A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS. Obviously you're stressed and overworked. You should take some time off and relax! Try again next year.

lol i said chimpanzee when i read it... the easy ones can be tricky too.
I said the Giraffe, how is that "complete idiocy"? It's the most logical since it's the tallest and wouldn't have to climb/jump.

I think the real reason is because it's 2:30AM...
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:36 AM   #633
smashpro1123

Quote:
I said the Giraffe, how is that "complete idiocy"? It's the most logical since it's the tallest and wouldn't have to climb/jump.

lol, the answers came with animal=personality thing already.

maybe its the 2:30 thing, but this thread is always active at this time.
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:36 AM   #634
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:

What if the tree was taller than the Giraffe?

Also, what if some other animal took a Banana from a Banana tree and just happened to leave it at the top of a Coconut tree?
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:37 AM   #635
smashpro1123

Mary's father had 5 daughters...Daughter one: Nana, Daughter two: Nene, Daughter three: Nini, daughter four: Nono....what's the 5th daughters name?
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:39 AM   #636
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Mary's father had 5 daughters...Daughter one: Nana, Daughter two: Nene, Daughter three: Nini, daughter four: Nono....what's the 5th daughters name?
Is it Mary?
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:39 AM   #637
smashpro1123

Quote:
Is it Mary?
yup, !! many ppl say nunu though
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:40 AM   #638
smashpro1123

If you were faced with this, what would you do?

You’re in your car driving 60mph down a one lane road with large buildings on both sides.

All of a sudden in the middle of the road 100yards in front of you at the intersection is a adorable puppy and at the same distance on the right is and elderly person crossing with a walker and on the left at the same time there is a 5yr old chasing a ball into the street towards the puppy.

What would you hit first in order to save the others??????
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:41 AM   #639
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

The brakes.
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:42 AM   #640
smashpro1123

yup
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:43 AM   #641
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
yup, !! many ppl say nunu though
Lol, I'm not functioning enough to have thought of that. I just skimmed over the names of the other people XD

Quote:
If you were faced with this, what would you do?

You’re in your car driving 60mph down a one lane road with large buildings on both sides.

All of a sudden in the middle of the road 100yards in front of you at the intersection is a adorable puppy and at the same distance on the right is and elderly person crossing with a walker and on the left at the same time there is a 5yr old chasing a ball into the street towards the puppy.

What would you hit first in order to save the others??????
The 5 year old, by the time you get there she'll be where the puppy is. That's the only logical solution... unless you can stop in 100yards... Not sure though.
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:45 AM   #642
ytpos
too poor to change this

Liked: 15 Times

...I thought the elderly person. :(
Old 07-18-2009 at 01:56 AM   #643
smashpro1123

Three surgeons and a clumsy cook go camping in the remote wilderness. The clumsy cook stumbles over the campfire as he is serving the surgeons, injuring himself and dumping hot stew on the hands of the surgeons. The cook's injuries need surgical treatment. The surgeons' injuries are minor but open. It turns out they brought the equipment necessary for the cook's surgery with them, and they can use the campfire to sterilize the tools. But there are only two rubber gloves. Because of the different surgeons' skills, all three of the surgeons are needed to operate on the cook, in sequence. How can this be done without any of them being exposed to the blood of any of the others?

Old 07-18-2009 at 08:41 PM   #644
Joseph

Liked: 132 Times

Quote:
Three surgeons and a clumsy cook go camping in the remote wilderness. The clumsy cook stumbles over the campfire as he is serving the surgeons, injuring himself and dumping hot stew on the hands of the surgeons. The cook's injuries need surgical treatment. The surgeons' injuries are minor but open. It turns out they brought the equipment necessary for the cook's surgery with them, and they can use the campfire to sterilize the tools. But there are only two rubber gloves. Because of the different surgeons' skills, all three of the surgeons are needed to operate on the cook, in sequence. How can this be done without any of them being exposed to the blood of any of the others?
Neat riddle.

The first surgeon puts the second glove over the first glove, and operates. The second surgeon only uses second glove to operate. Lastly, the third surgeon operates by turning the first glove inside out, and wears the second glove over it.

jhan523, Matthew K, ~*Sara*~ like this.
Old 07-18-2009 at 11:02 PM   #645
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

More, please

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences