MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rooms with washrooms Chiaaa First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 05-27-2010 10:10 AM
Personal Washrooms nick Residence & Housing 8 09-19-2009 03:46 PM
ABB washrooms wintermelon General Discussion 18 11-20-2008 03:17 PM
Washrooms wintermelon Residence & Housing 9 10-29-2008 06:38 PM
Rooms with their own washrooms jag6232 Residence & Housing 3 05-22-2008 07:44 AM

Rooms with washrooms NOT in Les Prince

Old 05-12-2010 at 05:12 PM   #1
dcarcone

Liked: 0 Times

Rooms with washrooms NOT in Les Prince
Hello.

During my inquiries to the residence admissions staff, it was implied that there were single and double rooms with attached washrooms that were NOT located in Les Prince. Does anyone know the other residences that these rooms can be found in or if there are any rogues hiding in your residence?

Thank you very much.
Old 05-12-2010 at 05:23 PM   #2
nicole.h

Liked: 1 Time

There are a couple of singles with washrooms in some of the residences. Moulton and Hedden have 5 singles with washrooms, but in each building two of the rooms are reserved for staff.

If you are filling out your residence choices, I would advise not choising this as one of your options, as there are very few across campus and you might want to use your choices to put down something that you have a greater chance of getting.
Old 05-12-2010 at 05:24 PM   #3
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarcone View Post
Hello.

During my inquiries to the residence admissions staff, it was implied that there were single and double rooms with attached washrooms that were NOT located in Les Prince. Does anyone know the other residences that these rooms can be found in or if there are any rogues hiding in your residence?

Thank you very much.
There are like 2 rooms in Edwards with washrooms attached. I'm sure there's a couple in every res. They are pretty random though.
Old 05-18-2010 at 05:34 PM   #4
shurlee

Liked: 3 Times

There are also double rooms with a bathroom attached in Mckay Hall. There's a total of 10 I think, with two of those types of rooms on each floor.
Old 05-18-2010 at 05:45 PM   #5
khaotic

Liked: 18 Times

Whidden has 1 double with a washroom that I know of.
Old 05-18-2010 at 07:15 PM   #6
marieeeeeee

Liked: 26 Times

I know there is 1 double room in Brandonn that has a washroom per floor...except on the first floor...I can't remember if there are singles with washrooms on the first floor...
Old 05-18-2010 at 11:20 PM   #7
Naheed
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 11 Times

From my experience as a CA, there is at least one room with attached washroom in each residence building, but obviously, your chances of getting into Les Prince are much better. I might be biased, but really, why would you want to live anywhere else?
Old 05-19-2010 at 09:14 AM   #8
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naheed View Post
From my experience as a CA, there is at least one room with attached washroom in each residence building, but obviously, your chances of getting into Les Prince are much better. I might be biased, but really, why would you want to live anywhere else?
It's ridiculously far from campus? Especially if you have a lot of classes and labs in ABB, IAHS and/or ETB. But then again, I think everyone likes their own residence.
Old 05-19-2010 at 10:11 AM   #9
Naheed
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 11 Times

Of course! But I was a first year Social Science student with all my classes in TSH and BSB, so what do I know?
Old 05-19-2010 at 07:11 PM   #10
Stan

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
It's ridiculously far from campus? Especially if you have a lot of classes and labs in ABB, IAHS and/or ETB. But then again, I think everyone likes their own residence.
As well as an elevator designed to hold 20 persons where in reality it can only hold 6 persons before going up one floor and then collapsing to the ground floor. The building is partially sinking, the temperature in the building varies completely from the rooms and staff rooms, but other than that Les Prince isn't too bad.
Old 05-23-2010 at 02:45 PM   #11
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

I believe there are 5 in Moulton, but as mentioned, only 3 of those are available to students, the other 2 were for IRC and residence staff.